American Express Membership Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards your employees with points for dollars charged to their American Express® Corporate Cards when they are enrolled in the program1.
Benefits of Membership Rewards for Your Company:
Membership Rewards gives your staff a fantastic incentive for using their Corporate Card for all business expenses, which produces the following benefits:
- capture more comprehensive spending data
- effectively monitor employee spending patterns
- reduce paperwork associated with payment and reimbursement
- create greater employee satisfaction
Your company benefits when your employees use their Cards, and our Corporate Rewards encourages them to do so.
Premium reward options are what distinguish Membership Rewards from competing programs. Membership Rewards gives your employees benefits for their corporate spend. When Cardmembers are enrolled in the program, they will earn points for dollars charged to their American Express Corporate Cards and these points can be redeemed for items in a large catalogue of benefits2.
Redemption options include travel, brand name merchandise, gift cards from the finest retailers, entertainment and dining rewards and more. Points may also be transferred to other eligible loyalty programs such as airline Frequent Flyer programs and hotel Frequent Guest programs, depending on which Corporate Rewards program Card Members are enrolled in.
By providing the option to earn benefits, employees are encouraged to use their Cards, while your Company gets full visibility of business spend. This allows you to capture more comprehensive spending data, effectively monitor spending patterns, and reduce paperwork and processes associated with reimbursements.
Allow your employees to enrol in Membership Rewards1 and every time they spend using their Corporate Cards, they will earn up to 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar spent on their American Express Corporate Card2. with occasional opportunities to earn additional Bonus Points.
1.Membership Rewards enrolment required (an annual fee applies). Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions
Your Company must allow participation in Membership Rewards to be eligible to enrol. You must enrol yourself and cannot delegate someone else in your Company to do so on your behalf.
2. The Membership Rewards program points earn rate is subject to change on 3 months' notice. Visit http://business.americanexpress.com/au/corporate-rewards? inav=au_business_corp_rewards for more details. You will earn 0.5 Membership Rewards point per $1 spent at participating merchants classified as; "utilities" including gas, water and electricity providers; "government" including the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post), federal/state and local government bodies; and "insurance" excluding insurances offered by American Express. Purchases at these merchants are only eligible for additional points if the transactions are made in Australia. There is no expiry date for points earned while in the program so long as you are an American Express Cardmember enrolled in Membership Rewards, and your account is kept in good standing and is not overdue. There may be tax implications associated with your participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with you accountant or tax adviser for further information.