American Express offers Card members secure and convenient services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to manage their Corporate Card online.
Manage Your Card Account (MYCA)
A complimentary service that helps Card members review and reconcile their expenses online, without having to wait for monthly Corporate Card statements. The MYCA service:
- Allows access to Account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Tracks current charges and payments, and shows statements ready for download up to the last six months.
- Tracks unbilled balances and new charges
- Allows Card members to review their Membership Rewards balance1.
- Avail of our Secure Message Centre, a secure channel for you to ask questions that are specific to your Account. As an alternative to calling customer service, the Secure Message Centre gives you another convenient way to communicate with American Express about your Account
- Card members can register for Manage Your Corporate Account here
American Express provides monthly statements online only. Enrolment for Online Statements requires individual action by each of your Cardmembers and takes just a few minutes. To ensure your Cardmembers receive monthly statements, they need to enrol in Manage Your Card Account here and select the Paperless Statement delivery option during registration.
Online Statements provide your Cardmembers with the ability to access statement and Account information from anywhere in the world, 24/7, via the Internet. This brings greater convenience, speed and simplicity to their day-to-day expense management.
Cardmembers can do the following online at Manage Your Card Account including:
- Review their Membership Rewards points balance
- Browse the Membership Rewards catalogue
- Transfer Membership Rewards points to one of the participating partner programs or redeem their favourite rewards
Subject to Cardmember enrolment in Membership Rewards.