Corporate Cards or Commercial Cards
There is a better way to manage business expenses. American Express Corporate Card solutions can help enhance control throughout the B2B purchasing and payment process, and provide the options and tools you need to help manage and control your business spend efficiently.
Our commercial cards can help your company streamline purchasing and reconciliation process, all while rewarding each purchase1.
COMPARE OUR CORPORATE CARDS
Request a Call Back or Speak to a Rep
Benefits of Corporate Cards from American Express
- Streamline and automate payments; help reduce processing costs by switching to electronic payments for suppliers
- Offset travel expenses with discounts and rebates available through the Savings at Work program2
- Manage your cash flow with extended 30+ day float3
- Provide employees with convenient online tools and travel insurance†
- Employee expense management & travel expense management: control, track and manage employee spend
Our programs allow your company to have a variety of card products to best suit your employee expense needs.
Corporate Green Card: for companies with employees who incur routine business expenses, like air travel, hotel bookings, restaurants, couriers, phone bills, office supplies and more
Corporate Gold Card: for companies with employees who are frequent business travellers with travel and entertainment expenses and who also need enhanced insurance benefits
Corporate Platinum Card: for companies who are looking for comprehensive worldwide travel insurance, along with airport lounge access, concierge access, and preferred boarding for their executive travellers
AeroplanPlus®* Gold Corporate Card: for companies regularly travelling on Air Canada & its affiliates, or who already participate in the Aeroplan Rewards program
AeroplanPlus®* Platinum Corporate Card: for companies with employees and executives who frequently travel on Air Canada & its affiliates and need to stay productive on the road with boarding and lounge access privileges
Purchase Card: for companies looking to control spending & set spending limits by supplier, commodity or department.
Meeting Card: for companies looking to consolidate meeting-specific expenses separately from other business expenses and to ensure spend is with preferred suppliers.
Learn more about our Corporate Card Rewards
Watch a video testimonial about how commerical card travel rewards can save your company money.
COMPARE OUR COMMERCIAL CARDS
® Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
®*Aeroplan, AeroplanPlus and ClassicFlight are registered trademarks of Aeroplan Canada Inc.
*American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of the company or at the discretion of American Express.
1. Based on participation in and eligibility for Corporate Membership Rewards and/or AeroplanPlus Rewards programs. Conditions apply. See Rewards page for more details.
2. Savings at Work: Account must be in good standing. Aeroplan Miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases less credits and returns. Interest charges, annual fees, other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Aeroplan Miles.
3. The 30+ float extension depends on billing cycle, the date of purchase and date of payment.
† Note: All Insurance coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of their respective Master Policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read Certificates of Insurance carefully.