Expense Management Tool
Online Expense Management Tools
Technology can deliver big savings, but only if investment costs and integration requirements can be managed effectively. The American Express® suite of online management tools automate many expense management processes with little or no investment and minimal integration, helping your Company save time and money. Our tools enhance your current processes – not replace them.
My Account, the secure online Cardmember servicing tool from American Express, provides Cardmembers with Corporate Cards account information and online reports, current and past reports, Account Alerts and more. It enables quick and easy review of Corporate Purchasing Card charges and supports an array of servicing needs.
My Account Features
- Access account information online 24/7 from anywhere in the world
- View, download, and print billing statements online, and access account activity that includes transaction detail
- Register for Account Alerts and choose to receive Balance Updates, Payment Received and Payment Reminder updates by e-mail or text message to your device smartphone
- View present and past account summary details, with the ability to retrieve prior archived statements
- Download statement details in CSV or QIF format for use with spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft® Excel and Quicken
Register or Login to My Account
American Express@Work enables companies to efficiently manage their American Express Commercial Card program and view relevant data. Designated Company program administrators can easily access account information and reporting, as well as make necessary changes online 24/7.
American Express@Work Program Management helps your Company administer your Corporate Purchasing Card program more effectively, freeing up time to devote to other important business tasks:
- Apply for, cancel, and suspend Cards
- View Cardmember activity, such as present and past charges and credits/payments
- Make account changes, such as adjustment to card limits, approved supplier lists and more
- Check the status of previous transactions submitted through American Express@Work
Register or Login to American Express@Work
American Express@Work Reporting provides your Company access to Commercial Card management information online, 24/7, in a secure, password-protected web environment. Available in a variety of formats and media – from standard and customizable reports to electronic data files – you can:
- Monitor policy compliance through Cardmember exception reports and supplier management reports
- Track expenses with industry spending summary reports
- Manage program controls such as limits and approved supplier listings by reviewing point-of-sale-disruptions
American Express@Work Corporate Account Reconciliation (CAR) is a web-based global reconciliation tool and a central repository for your entire Corporate Purchasing Card spending, including E-procurement transactions. CAR provides your Cardmembers, managers, and auditors with online access to spending to effectively manage your procurement program.
® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.