American Express® / Business ExtrAA® Corporate Card
Earn Rewards and Save with an American Airlines Card
An American Airlines card from American Express? Yes. American Express and American Airlines have partnered to bring you the American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Card, a card designed to help manage all of your company's expenses. From travel, hotel accommodations and entertainment to everyday expenses like phone bills, offices supplies, even postage, the American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Card makes business spending rewarding.
Experience elevated service with the American Express / Business ExtrAA Card — a Corporate Card that understands loyalty was designed to give you the benefits you deserve.
Take advantage of the exclusive features available through the American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Card, such as an American Airlines® Cash Rebate1 on American Airlines travel spend, American Airlines Business ExtrAA Points for every eligible purchase on the Card2, and Travel Rewards for employees via American Airlines Gift Cards3.
The American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Card provides exclusive extras that make business travel more rewarding. The Card meets the demanding requirements of frequent business travelers, with benefits that include:
- 24 hour, door-to-door business travel insurance4
- Global Assist® Hotline5
- 24 hour professional travel assistance
Learn more about the American Express® / Business ExtrAA® Corporate Card Features & Benefits.
Automate expense management with our online management tools and choose from a range of billing and statement options (individual or central) to establish accountability for Card charges.
To find a Corporate Card solution that’s right for your business, apply now.
1. American Express / Business ExtrAA Rebate: Rebate is earned on base published flown airfare only (does not include taxes, discounts, surcharges and fees) and is sent quarterly to clients via electronic funds transfer or checks. Passengers must fly in order to earn rebate. To qualify, flights taken must be both marketed and operated by American Airlines, American Eagle® or an AmericanConnection® carrier (code share flights do not apply) and for which American Airlines appears as the merchant of record on the Cardmember billing statement. Clients are eligible to earn rebates only on the first $1,000,000 of such eligible flown revenue in a calendar year and purchased using the American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Card (the "Card"). Rebate will be 4% if company does not have an American Airlines® negotiated discount program and does not book travel through the American Express® Mid-Market Direct travel agency program. Rebate will be 1% if company has an American Airlines® negotiated discount program or books travel through the American Express® Mid-Market Direct travel agency program.
2. Business ExtrAA Points: All American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Card accounts begin to accrue benefits in the Business ExtrAA program in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable for Business ExtrAA, which appear at: https://www.businessextraa.com/. In addition to enrollment, accounts must provide Travel Manager's American Airlines AAdvantage® number to use the benefits of the Business ExtrAA program. Clients will receive points on all Eligible Charges. "Eligible Charges" means all spend on the Card, excluding such things as cash advances, fees, American Express Corporate Travelers Cheque encashment, fraudulent charges, and delinquency assessments
3. American Airlines Gift Card for Employees: Cardmembers will accrue an American Airlines Gift Card valued at $50 for every $5,000 of Eligible Charges on the Card, provided that in addition to the Client company requirements to provide the Travel Manager's American Airlines AAdvantage® number, the Cardmember has provided his/her e-mail address. Following satisfaction of this requirement, Gift Cards will be distributed quarterly through e-mail only. Cardmembers are limited to accruing up to $1,000 in Gift Cards in any calendar year. Cardmembers must go to americanexpress.com/register to review and confirm that the e-mail address listed is correct. Charges on BTA, CRBTA or ABA Accounts are not eligible to earn the Gift Card. Please refer to https://giftcards.aa.com/terms.jsp for the terms and conditions governing use of the Gift Card.
4. Coverage subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy 6477-82-04. Coverage underwritten by Federal Insurance Company (a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies), 15 Mountain View Road, Warren, New Jersey 07059. The spouse/domestic partner and dependent children of the Covered Person are covered when traveling with the Covered Person on business and at the request and expense of the Sponsoring Organization, and when separate Covered Transportation Costs are charged for the spouse/domestic partner and dependent children.
5. You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own.