American Express® / Business ExtrAA® Corporate Platinum Card
Drive Savings and Rewards With an American Airlines Card
American Express and American Airlines have partnered to bring you a card that helps transform the way your company saves on travel expenses. Designed to help manage your company's travel, entertainment and general business expenses, the American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Platinum Card helps you drive savings and reward outstanding individuals in your organization.
In addition, the American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Platinum Card provides your company with special rebates and rewards. These exclusive perks include:
- Automatic rebates on airfare when the Card is used to purchase American Airlines flights1
- Rewards points, which can be redeemed towards worldwide travel, upgrades and more2
- A Savings at Work® program that enables companies to earn cash rebates and point of sale discounts on key expenditures3
Elevate your Cardmember’s travel experience with the American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Platinum Card’s features and benefits, including:
- American Airlines® Admirals Club® Access
- Concierge Services
- Premium Global Assist® Hotline4
- Business Travel Accident Insurance5
- Baggage Insurance Plan6
- Identify Theft Assistance
Learn more about the American Express® / Business ExtrAA® Corporate Platinum Card Features & Benefits.
Automate expense management with our online management tools and choose from a range of billing and statement options (individual or central) to establish accountability for all American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Platinum Card charges.
To find a Corporate Card solution that’s right for your business, apply now.
1. American Express / Business ExtrAA Rebate: Rebate is earned on base published flown airfare only (does not include taxes, discounts, surcharges and fees) and is sent quarterly to clients via electronic funds transfer or checks. Passengers must fly in order to earn rebate. To qualify, flights taken must be both marketed and operated by American Airlines, American Eagle® or an AmericanConnection® carrier (codeshare flights do not apply) and for which American Airlines appears as the merchant of record on the Cardmember billing statement. Clients are eligible to earn rebates only on the first $1,000,000 of such eligible flown revenue in a calendar year and purchased using the American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Card (the "Card"). Rebate will be 4% if company does not have an American Airlines negotiated discount program and does not book travel through the American Express® Mid- Market Direct travel agency program. Rebate will be 1% if company has an American Airlines negotiated discount program or books travel through the American Express® Mid-Market Direct travel agency program.
2. Business ExtrAA Points: All American Express / Business ExtrAA Corporate Card accounts begin to accrue benefits in the Business ExtrAA program in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable for Business ExtrAA, which appear at: https://www.businessextraa.com/StaticPageAction.do?userAction=termCondition. In addition to enrollment, accounts must provide Travel Manager's American Airlines AAdvantage® number to use the benefits of the Business ExtrAA program. Clients will receive points on all Eligible Charges. "Eligible Charges" means all spend on the Card, excluding such things as cash advances, fees, American Express® Corporate Travelers Cheque encashment, fraudulent charges, and delinquency assessments.
3. Savings at Work Rebate: Pursuant to the Savings at Work ("SAW") Program, eligible, active, mid-size corporate clients of American Express can receive an end-of-year rebate on qualifying purchases made with the American Express Corporate Card at participating SAW partners. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. For more information, visit savingsatwork.com to get a copy of the complete SAW terms and conditions or consult your Program Administrator ("PA"). If you are a PA, please call 888-AXP-4444 (888-297-4444) for eligibility and restrictions. All other rights reserved. Program is subject to change.
4. You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own.
5. Coverage subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy 6477-82-04. Coverage underwritten by Federal Insurance Company (a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies), 15 Mountain View Road, Warren, New Jersey 07059. The spouse/domestic partner and dependent children of the Covered Person are covered when traveling with the Covered Person on business and at the request and expense of the Sponsoring Organization, and when separate Covered Transportation Costs are charged for the spouse/domestic partner and dependent children.
6. American Express Card Baggage Insurance Plan is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy AX0400 or Policy BIP-IND and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy.