American Express® Corporate Card
Convenient, Reliable Expense Management for Everyday Expenses
The American Express® Corporate Card provides employees with a flexible and safe method of payment for virtually all their business expenses. In addition to greater control over T&E and everyday business expenses, the American Express Corporate Card also provides savings through automatic cash rebates or incentives.
The American Express Corporate Card also comes with access to a dedicated customer service team. The team supports Cardmembers on the road or in the office, and also assists with travel and upgrades and other benefits. No matter where you are or the time of the day, the American Express Corporate Card provides you with a host of services and support to help make doing business easier.
The American Express Corporate Card lets you take advantage of exclusive features and benefits, including programs like Membership Rewards® program1, the Savings at Work® program2 and Corporate Express Cash. As a Cardmember, you’ll also have access to:
- 24-hour, door-to-door business travel insurance3 of up to $300,000
- 24-hour, worldwide legal and medical emergency referral coverage via our Global Assist® Hotline4
- Access to one of the world’s largest and most established travel services networks
See all American Express Corporate Card Features & Benefits.
Automate expense management with our online management tools and choose from a range of billing and statement options (individual or central) to establish accountability for Card charges.
To find a Corporate Card solution that’s right for your business, apply now.
1. The Membership Rewards program: Enrollment required. The annual program fee to enroll a Corporate Card is $90. The annual fee to enroll a Global Dollar Card Corporate Card is $75. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment. Participating Membership Rewards partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the Membership Rewards program. For full Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program, please see membershiprewards.com/terms.
2. Pursuant to the Savings at Work ("SAW") Program, eligible, active, mid-size corporate clients of American Express can receive an end-of-year rebate on qualifying purchases made with the American Express Card at participating SAW partners. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. For more information, visit savingsatwork.com to get a copy of the complete SAW terms and conditions or consult your Program Administrator ("PA"). If you are a PA, please call 888-AXP-4444 (888-297-4444) for eligibility and restrictions.
3. Coverage subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy 6477-82-04. Coverage underwritten by Federal Insurance Company (a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies), 15 Mountain View Road, Warren, New Jersey 07059. The spouse/domestic partner and dependent children of the Covered Person are covered when traveling with the Covered Person on business and at the request and expense of the Sponsoring Organization, and when separate Covered Transportation Costs are charged for the spouse/domestic partner and dependent children.
4. You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own.