There is a better way to manage expenses. The American Express® Corporate Card program enhances control throughout the purchasing and payment process, and provides the options and tools you need to manage your program efficiently. An American Express Corporate Card program can help deliver significant savings across all key expense categories.
When choosing a business charge card or a business credit card, there are other important factors to consider:
- Financial liability - are you personally liable for the purchases on your business card?
- Spending limits - does your card provide you with enough spending powers?
American Express Corporate Cards are charge cards that offer:
- no pre-set spending limits
- combined1 or full corporate liability options2
- savings and rewards on eligible Cards3
Features and Benefits of Corporate Cards
As Corporate Cardmembers, your employees will have access to a wide range of benefits, including cash rebates and point-of-sale discounts4 and an option to earn points for virtually every dollar charged on eligible Cards. Learn more about Cardmember Rewards.
Manage Your Program
Administer your company's Corporate Card program efficiently with online management tools that help automate expense management processes with little or no investment and minimal integration. Learn more about Online Tools.
A range of billing options are also available to establish accountability for Card charges. Learn more about Billing options.
Annual Fees: An annual Card fee and a fee for enrollment in the Membership Rewards program both apply. The annual fee for the American Express Corporate Green Card is $55. The annual fee for the Executive Corporate Card is $100. The annual fee for the Corporate Platinum Card is $395. The annual program fee to enroll a Corporate Card in the Membership Rewards program is $90. The annual fee to enroll a Global Dollar Card Corporate Card is $75. Annual fees are subject to change upon notice.
1. Combined Liability: Client and the Cardmember are jointly liable for all charges incurred by the Cardmember (except cash advances which are Full Corporate Liability). The client is responsible for reimbursing Cardmembers for business expenses. The client will not be liable for charges incurred by the Cardmember that are personal in nature and which do not benefit the client for legitimate business purposes, or for which company as reimbursed the Cardmember.
2. Full Corporate Liability: Available only for central billing and/or cash advance programs. With Full Corporate Liability, the client is liable for payment of all charges. American Express will bill the client directly for charges.
3. The Membership Rewards program: Enrollment required. The annual program fee to enroll a Corporate Card is $90. The annual fee to enroll a Global Dollar Card Corporate Card is $75. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment. Participating Membership Rewards partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the Membership Rewards program. Terms and conditions of the Membership Rewards program apply; see membershiprewards.com/terms for details.
4. Savings at Work program: Pursuant to the Savings at Work ("SAW") Program, eligible, active, mid-size corporate clients of American Express can receive an end-of-year rebate on qualifying purchases made with the American Express card at participating SAW partners. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. For more information, visit www.savingsatwork.com to get a copy of the complete SAW terms and conditions or consult your Program Administrator ("PA"). If you are a PA, please call 888-AXP-4444 (888-297-4444) for eligibility and restrictions.