Corporate Platinum Card® from American Express
Making Business Travel Comfortable and Productive
The Corporate Platinum Card® from American Express offers the extraordinary benefits and world-class services you’d expect from a premier business card. From extensive travel and dining services to preferred seating at arts, cultural, and athletic events, the Corporate Platinum Card from American Express works as hard as you do to ensure your frequent business travelers are comfortable every step of the way so they can stay productive.
Welcomed at millions of locations worldwide, the Corporate Platinum Card from American Express allows you to travel across the country or around the world with convenience and ease. Providing access to benefits, travel tools and tips, along with exciting offers, the Corporate Platinum Card gets the job done when it comes to catering to the needs of today’s business traveler.
The Corporate Platinum Card from American Express makes business travel more rewarding by offering a suite of members-only privileges designed to complement the way you work. Benefits include:
- Airport Club Access1 (including complimentary Priority Pass™ Select Membership2)
- Global Entry application fee reimbursement3
- Concierge Services4
- Membership Rewards® program5
- And so much more!
Learn more about Corporate Platinum Card Features & Benefits.
Automate expense management with our online management tools and choose from a range of billing and statement options (individual or central) to establish accountability for Card charges.
To find a Corporate Card solution that’s right for your business, apply now.
See full Terms & conditions
1. The Corporate Platinum Card® member must be traveling. Name on ticket must match name on Corporate Platinum Card. (Ticket not required for US Airways® Clubs.) The Corporate Platinum Card member must be 18 years of age to enter the Airport Club Lounge without a parent or guardian for American Airlines Admirals Club® lounges. For Delta Sky Club™ lounges the member must be 18 where there is no self-service bar. The Corporate Platinum Card member must be 21 years of age to enter into all Airport Club Lounges where there is a self-service bar. Local age restrictions apply in non-U.S. locations. The Corporate Platinum Card member's spouse and children under the age of 21 or up to two companions may enter the club as complimentary guests. Code-share and affiliated lounge agreements may not apply. Employee travel-related benefit tickets are not eligible with American Airlines. The Corporate Platinum Card member must present his or her valid Card, government-issued I.D., and same day airline ticket to club agents. (Ticket not required for US Airways Clubs.) Complimentary access is specifically for the airport club that corresponds to the airline operating the flight (access pertains to the aircraft, not the flight number) except with respect to American Airlines marketed code share flights with an American Airlines flight number, which are also eligible for complimentary access to the lounge. Meeting rooms may be reserved for a nominal fee. Card members must adhere to all house rules of participating clubs. For a list of participating airport club locations, call 1-800-492-3932. Partners and locations subject to change.
2. These Terms and Conditions govern Corporate Platinum Card members’ participation in and use of the Priority Pass Select program. Priority Pass is an independent airport lounge access program. By enrolling in Priority Pass Select, you acknowledge and agree that American Express will verify your Card account number and provide updated Card account information to Priority Pass from time to time. Priority Pass will use this information to fulfill on the Priority Pass Select program and may use this information for marketing related to the program. Once enrolled, Corporate Platinum Card members in good standing may access participating Priority Pass Select lounges worldwide on a complimentary basis. Additional Gold Card members are not eligible for complimentary membership. The Priority Pass Select member must present his or her Priority Pass card to gain access to participating lounges. In some cases, Priority Pass Select member must be 21 years of age to enter into the airport club lounge without a parent or guardian. Members must adhere to all house rules of participating clubs. Amenities may vary among airport club locations. Conference rooms may be reserved for a nominal fee. Priority Pass Select lounge partners and locations are subject to change. Member is liable for all accompanying guest visits and will be automatically charged $27 per guest after it has been reported by the participating lounge. All Priority Pass Select members must adhere to the Priority Pass Conditions of Use which will be sent to you with your membership package, and can be viewed at www.prioritypass.com/select. Upon receipt of your enrollment information, Priority Pass will process your membership and send you your personalized membership card together with your Priority Pass Select lounge listings, which you should receive within 10-14 days.
3. Global Entry is a U.S. government program. American Express has no control over the application and/or approval process, and does not have access to any information provided to the government by the Corporate Platinum Card member. American Express has no liability regarding the Global Entry program. If you need more information regarding the application and/or approval process, as well as the full terms and conditions of this program, please go to www.globalentry.gov. The benefit is available to Corporate Platinum Card members only. To receive a statement credit of up to $100 for application fee, Card member must complete the Global Entry application by paying with a valid Corporate Platinum Card. If approved, membership into the Global Entry program is valid for 5 years. The $100 application fee must be paid regardless of a decision by Global Entry and is required to process application. Membership is per person, and separate applications must be completed for each individual. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the qualifying Global Entry transaction is charged to your Card account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the account. Card members can call the number on the back of the Card if statement credits have not posted after 4 weeks from the date of purchase. Card members are responsible for payment of all charges until the statement credit(s) posts to the account. To be eligible for this benefit, Card account(s) must be active and not in default at the time of statement credit fulfillment.
4. There is typically no cost to you for the efforts Concierge consultants perform on your behalf, although you are responsible for any purchases and/or shipping charges you authorize. Fees may apply for meetings and event planning.
5. Enrollment required. Annual program fee to enroll a Corporate Card is waived for Corporate Platinum Card members. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment. Participating Membership Rewards program partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company’s participation in the Membership Rewards program. Terms and conditions of the Membership Rewards Program apply; see membershiprewards.com/terms for details