American Express® Executive Corporate Card
The Business Card for Companies Going Somewhere
The American Express® Executive Corporate Card provides a secure and comfortable payment method for frequent domestic business travelers. More than just a business gold card, the Executive Corporate Card provides a convenient way to manage and track business expenses and receive savings through automatic cash rebates and incentives.
The Executive Corporate Card provides access to a dedicated customer service team that supports Cardmembers while on the road or in the office. No matter where you are, you can get the help and advice you need to make or change travel arrangements and manage benefits—and even assist with impromptu meeting arrangements or finding the perfect gift for a client.
The Executive Corporate Card provides benefits above and beyond standard American Express Corporate Cardmembership. In addition to world-class customer care and global acceptance, you’ll also have access to:
- 24-hour, door-to-door business travel insurance1 of up to $400,000
- 24-hour, worldwide legal and medical emergency referral coverage via our Global Assist® Hotline2
- Managed access to cash for travel emergencies and incidentals for your employees
- Earn points for travel, dining, and entertainment experiences via our Membership Rewards® program3
See all Executive Corporate Card Features & Benefits.
Automate expense management with our online management tools and choose from a range of billing and statement options (individual or central) to establish accountability for Card charges.
To find a Corporate Card solution that’s right for your business, apply now.
1. Coverage subject to terms, conditions, and exclusions of Policy 6477-82-04. Coverage underwritten by Federal Insurance Company (a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies), 15 Mountain View Road, Warren, New Jersey 07059. The spouse/domestic partner and dependent children of the Covered Person are covered when traveling with the Covered Person on business and at the request and expense of the Sponsoring Organization, and when separate Covered Transportation Costs are charged for the spouse/domestic partner and dependent children.
2. You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own.
3. The Membership Rewards program: Enrollment required. The annual program fee to enroll a Corporate Card is $90. The annual fee to enroll a Global Dollar Card Corporate Card is $75. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment. Participating Membership Rewards partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company’s participation in the Membership Rewards program. For full Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program, please see membershiprewards.com/terms.