Corporate Meeting Card
American Express Corporate Meeting Card
Meeting planners and financial and procurement executives deal with different aspects of planning, paying, and managing the cost of business meetings and events. American Express can help with it all, every step of the way.
How it works
A better way to pay for and manage corporate meetings
By using a single payment option like the American Express Corporate Meeting Card, you can streamline the accounting process, improve cash flow, add controls, and increase spend visibility for your business meeting expenses.
This is an end-to-end global meetings management solution, developed by American Express and StarCite to help solve for companies' meetings management issues.
Meeting & Event Offers
Drive savings to your company’s bottom line with special offers from leading meeting sites around the region. Learn more
A Better Way to Pay For and Manage Business meetings
This Card is designed to help you manage your corporate meeting expenses.
Gain visibility into meetings and events spending:
- Track meeting expenses to manage meeting costs and ensure compliance with preferred suppliers
- Leverage meetings volume to consolidate suppliers and enhance negotiations
- Perform accurate meetings spend analysis via American Express @ Work® customised reporting
- Save time by streamlining payment and easing reconciliation
- Minimise cheques written to suppliers, since payment is only required monthly to American Express.
- Allocate meetings expense to appropriate cost centres through American Express' Corporate Account Reconciliation tool, easing the reconciliation process.
Through this on-line tool, companies gain meetings spend visibility and meeting planning process controls that allow for maximum savings.
See clearly what you’re spending on business meetings:
- View total meetings spend in one place, in real time
- Gain better control over meeting costs and processes
- Helps enforce policy compliance by tracking spend by Cardmember, by type of meeting, or by supplier
- Consolidated expenditure information can give you a stronger negotiating position with key suppliers
- Spot and resolve hotel discrepancies in hotel charges online
- Upload American Express transactions so meeting planners can easily match them to the correct budgets