Maximise control of corporate travel
A simple and effective way to manage your corporate travel costs
- Combines your work related airline travel expenses into one, centrally billed account
- Enhanced visibility gives you maximum control over expenses and helps save time and money.
- Convenient not only for regular corporate travellers but also for travellers not issued with a Corporate Card, such as contractors, infrequent travellers and consultants.
How it works
Exercise total control on travel spending
Save money with the Business Travel Account
- Improve cash flow - up to 55 calendar days 1 interest-free extended credit
- Save on the cost of travel insurance with complimentary business travel accident, baggage and possessions cover
- Make life easier for your travellers with American Express Global Assist
- Negotiate better travel contracts based on accurate, concise information.
Consolidate all your airline company travel expenditure – one Business Travel Account, one bill:
- Benefit from centralised approval and payment
- Monitor travellers’ work related travel expenses easily and effectively
- Ensure preferred supplier and travel policy compliance
- Comprehensive, enhanced travel information for easy monitoring, analysis and control of corporate travel expenditure.
- End processing of multiple invoices and simplify corporate travel reimbursement –handle one consolidated statement, complete with detailed transaction data
- Reduce employee reimbursements and cash advances for air travel
- Implement simply and quickly we work with your travel management company to fast-track introduction of the process
- Receive dedicated client support
The Business Travel Account enables easy allocation of travel charges within your financial systems when using one or a combination of our online travel reconciliation tools:
- Online Statements in PDF and Excel format
- Data files designed to feed statement data directly into your financial or expense management system
- BTAConnect -an online network that connects you, your Travel Management Company and American Express Customer Service to streamline the travel reconciliation process for corporate travel expenses
1. Actual credit-free period will vary based on the date of charge and the billing cycle cut-off date.