American Express Purchasing Solutions are designed to help streamline your commodity spend helping you save money and take control of your finances with greater compliance and fraud protection.
Maximise cash flow
American Express Corporate Payment Solutions can help manage float to improve working capital.
Whether your focus is tactical or strategic, American Express Corporate Payments Solutions helps you apply best-in-class practices to:
- Optimise your working capital by extending the length of your days payable outstanding (DPO) on large purchases
- Enhance supplier relationships through faster payment times and simpler reconciliation.
Streamline your purchasing processes
Companies that use the American Express Purchasing Card can simplify purchasing processes by consolidating expenses into one easy one payment and enjoy:
- Reduced purchasing costs
- Improved control over your purchasing procedures
- Simplified data management and regulatory compliance processes
- Increased employee productivity
Maximise control over your expenses
Customisable controls on purchasing cards ensure employee compliance, reduce approval process periods and protect your Company against fraud.
Control expenditure with maximum spending limits per transaction and per month, and set variable spending limits to ensure unforeseen additional charges do not prevent your employees from completing transactions.
Consolidate your spend with fewer suppliers and greatly increase your ability to take advantage of discounts from existing contracts.
American Express @Work Corporate Account Reconciliation is an easy-to-implement, web-based solution designed to:
- Automate your entire reconciliation process
- Increase control and accuracy of accounting and cost allocations
- Post transactions daily and save time
- Interface to back-end financial systemAmerican Express can help your Company transition from a high-cost, centralised purchasing process to a low-cost, decentralised process that offers tremendous efficiencies.
Manage with superior information
With the Purchasing Card you can increase global supplier efficiencies, improve strategic commodity management and enforce purchasing policy compliance with better spend visibility.
Accurate data for better reporting: Our exclusive, closed-network operating structure lets us capture enhanced data at the point-of-sale. This ensures the integrity of data from the point of sale right through to report delivery.
An extensive database at your disposal: American Express has direct relationships not only with our Cardmembers and customers, but also with merchants who accept American Express. This enables us to maintain an extensive database of supplier and point-of-sale data that can help you manage your procurement program more efficiently.
The highest levels of service: Our purchasing and e-commerce Consultants provide expertise to help you identify re-engineering opportunities and assist you with implementation of your program to achieve maximum cost savings.