American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card
The Card that Opens Doors for You
With superior service and rewards, the Corporate Platinum Card proves that to make a busy life less complicated and more productive, it’s not only what you know but what you carry.
What the Corporate Platinum Card delivers:
Your company already enjoys benefits including a Qantas Rebate, discounted Qantas Club membership and use of Qantas Meeting Rooms, the Corporate Platinum Card provides a package of Qantas travel benefits above and beyond those.
One Corporate Platinum Card, Qantas International Business fare to a selection of destinations each year1 is available for purchase.
A choice of one of the following complimentary Qantas Travel benefits each Membership Year:
- A one year Qantas Club Membership 2
- One night Qantas Holidays accommodation in a 5-Star hotel including breakfast for two from Qantas Holidays 3
- One Qantas Domestic Economy return flight from a selection of routes 4
Business Travel Insurance
Perhaps one of the most reassuring benefits of the Corporate Platinum Card is the insurance automatically provided when certain scheduled carrier travel tickets are charged to your Corporate Platinum Card. For more information about your Platinum Travel Insurance coverage or to view the Terms and Conditions, please visit evolvetoplatinum.com.au
Subscription to The Weekend Financial Review
Gain a true business advantage with a subscription to The Weekend Financial Review 5.You will be kept up-to-date with in-depth coverage of the issues and events affecting Australian businesses today, and in the future.
Hertz #1 Club Gold
In addition to membership in Hertz #1 Club Gold, as a Corporate Platinum Cardmember you’ll also benefit from preferred customer service and complimentary car upgrades when you rent from a Hertz Gold location 6.
Avis Preferred Service Membership
At 2,000 locations worldwide you can receive Avis Preferred priority service with less queues, paperwork and delays. Plus you’ll receive preferential treatment such as lowest kilometre vehicles, priority Avis car spaces, dedicated Preferred Service Managers and special offers 7.
Fine Hotels and Resorts
Enjoy quality service at more than 500 of the world’s foremost establishments. This includes room upgrades, continental breakfast for two each morning, and naturally you can expect late check-out as well as other benefits 8.
Commission Free Foreign Currency and Travellers Cheques
Take advantage of commission free Foreign Currency and Travellers Cheques ordered from American Express Foreign Exchange – hand delivered to your place of business free 9 within 48 hours when ordered online and settled via direct debit 10.
Tax Deductible Card Membership Fee
The annual Card Membership fee for the Corporate Platinum Card is tax deductible, provided the Card is used as a business tool. You should consult with your accountant about your eligibility to claim your American Express Qantas Corporate Platinum Card annual fee as a tax deduction.
As a Corporate Platinum Cardmember, you’ll receive automatic enrolment into Membership Rewards Spirit, a program specifically tailored to help turn your everyday business expenses into rewards.
Every dollar you charge to your Corporate Platinum Card can earn you 1.5 Membership Rewards points on the first $150,000 spent per annum 11. Thereafter, points will accrue at the rate of 1 Membership Rewards Point per $1 spent. The number of points that can be earned remains unlimited and once you’ve earned them, they won’t expire as long as your account remains current. You can redeem these points for Qantas Frequent Flyer points 12, frequent guest programs 13, unique experiences or even enjoy a shopping spree with items available from the Membership Rewards Spirit program 14. Learn more
Platinum Card Service
A dedicated team is at your service, helping you get the most from your Corporate Platinum Card. Whether it’s emergency assistance, general information or queries about Qantas services and the Membership Rewards Spirit program – our servicing team is there to assist you every step of the way.
Plus, your Platinum Concierge® is ready to assist you where possible Monday-Friday, 8am-7pm EST. Whether it’s a dining reservation, arranging tickets to an event for a client, or organising flowers or gifts for your valued clients, our Platinum Concierge service professionals will see that your requests are dealt with promptly.
Terms and Conditions
1. One international flight is available for Cardmembers to purchase each Membership Year and must be booked and ticketed before the end of the Membership Year. Availability is limited and seats may not be available on all flights or at the times you may wish to fly. Some flights may not have any seats available for redemption. Route availability and prices are subject to change without notice. All travel is subject to the International Flight Offer Conditions. For available routes, prices and full terms and conditions visit evolvetoplatinum.com.au
2. One one-year Qantas Club membership or renewal is available for Cardmembers to choose each Membership Year and must be redeemed before the end of the Membership Year. Membership of The Qantas Club is subject to The Qantas Club Terms and Conditions, refer to qantas.com.au. For full Terms and Conditions visit evolvetoplatinum.com.au
3. One accommodation offer is available for Cardmembers to choose each Membership Year and must be redeemed before the end of the Membership Year. All accommodation is for two adults in one room for one night and is subject to space availability. Available at selected locations and properties. Availability is limited and accommodation may not be available on the dates you choose. Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of their own travel arrangements from their home to and from the hotel. The cost of anything not specifically noted as being included in the accommodation is at your expense. For full Terms and Conditions visit evolvetoplatinum.com.au
4. One Domestic Economy class flight is available for Cardmembers to choose each Membership Year and must be redeemed before the end of the Membership Year. Availability is limited and seats may not be available on all flights or at the times you may wish to fly. Seat availability may be limited to certain dates and/or flights. Some flights may not have any seats available for redemption. Route availability is subject to change without notice. All travel is subject to the Domestic Flight Offer Conditions. No Qantas Frequent Flyer points will be awarded for travel on these flights. For available routes and full Terms and Conditions visit evolvetoplatinum.com.au
5. Offer only available in Australia where normal delivery exists.
6. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Hertz #1 Club Gold membership.
7. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Avis Preferred Service.
8. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the operator. Subject to availability.
9. Hand delivered service applies to certain locations only.
10. A Disclosure Document will be provided where Travellers Cheques are sold and are available upon request. You should request an American Express Financial Services Guide and consider the appropriateness of Travellers Cheques in relation to your individual requirements. Travellers Cheques are issued under American Express International, Inc (ABN 15 000 618 208, AFSL No. 237996). Incorporated with limited liability in Delaware, USA.® Registered Trademark of American Express Company.
11.You will earn 1.5 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent for the first $150,000 per annum, reverting to 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar spent thereafter. Every 1 Membership Rewards point earned is equal to 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point.
12. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program in order to redeem points. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and the redemption of points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/frequentflyer. A joining fee applies. Under Membership Rewards Spirit a minimum of 2,000 Membership Rewards points may be redeemed for Qantas Frequent Flyer points at any one time and must be in whole numbers. Once Membership Rewards points have been transferred to the Qantas Frequent Flyer account, they are governed by the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and cannot be reversed.
13. To redeem Membership Rewards points for points in our frequent guest partner programs or the Qantas Frequent Flyer
program you must be a member of the partner program. Membership of the partner program is the Cardmember’s responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable program. A joining fee may apply. Once your points have been transferred they cannot be reversed and are subject to the partner program Terms and Conditions.
14. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Spirit program available at