Get more from your business travel spend with the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card. The Program allows your company to earn up to 4% cash back on eligible Air Canada purchases and rewards employees with exclusive benefits and services, including Aeroplan Miles on every dollar charged to the Card.
Call us at
or complete the form below.
Business can be more rewarding when you use the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card for everyday expenses. Earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $2 in purchases. Aeroplan Miles can be redeemed for a wide variety of travel rewards, activities and merchandise.
You can earn Aeroplan Miles twice on one purchase. Simply use your American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card to make purchases at participating travel, car rental and retail Aeroplan partners and show your Aeroplan Reward Card to earn faster.
Your company can sign up for the optional Aeroplan Miles Upgrade Program and double the Aeroplan Miles earned on your eligible purchases. For an additional annual fee of $100, plus taxes, Cardmembers can receive a rate of 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 in purchases.
Your company can receive up to 4% cash back annually on eligible Air Canada flights and Flight Pass purchases2.
Say hello to American Express Invites. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love. It’s your table at the restaurant everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line®3 Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It’s your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say “I was there”.
Corporate Express Cash4 offers employees managed access to cash for travel emergencies and incidentals. Cardmembers can conveniently obtain cash for out-of-pocket business expenses using a network of more than 900,000 ATMs located in airports, hotels and shopping complexes around the world.
If needed, you also can purchase Travellers Cheques from selected American Express Travel Exchange Service Offices using their American Express Corporate Card. Additional fees and restrictions may apply.
Professional and dedicated customer assistance is always just a phone call away. So whether you have billing inquires, emergency replacement Card requests or need information or access to a Card benefit or service, we’re ready and able to provide the support you need.
For legal and medical emergencies while travelling, Cardmembers can access emergency assistance5 24/7. Representatives can refer you to an English-speaking lawyer, doctor or service provider who can help with cash wires, lost luggage or passports. The service is available in Canada and virtually anywhere else in the world.
With American Express Assured Reservations6, your room will be held until check-out time the day following your scheduled arrival or comparable accommodations will be provided at no extra charge at participating major international hotels and many North American hotels and motels.
Manage Your Card Account online service allows you to easily track and manage your Card activity online. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently view statement, make payments, and redeem Members Rewards points.
American Express @ Work® is an online management tool that allows you to perform day-to-day tasks like: applying for, cancelling, and suspending Cards; monitoring policy compliance; tracking expenses; and creating reports.
The American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card offers Combined liability. Combined liability ensures your company is only liable for business charges, while personal charges are the responsibility of the employee. However, the company and Cardmembers are not liable for any unauthorized use of the Card.
The Corporate Card gives you the flexibility and confidence of having no pre-set spending limit7. Your purchases are approved based on your past spending and payment patterns, and other factors.
With American Express Corporate Cards, you may be able to extend float by more than 30 days9, giving you opportunities to leverage cash on hand.
Every time you travel for business on a common carrier (plane, train, bus or ship) and charge your tickets to the Aeroplan Plus Corporate Card, you’re automatically insured with up to $500,000 in accidental death and dismemberment insurance through your Business Travel Accident Insurance10 coverage.
Save money when travelling with complimentary Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance. Where allowed by law, you will be automatically covered for damage or theft of your rental car with an MSRP of up to $85,000.
Book and pay for a flight with your Aeroplan Plus Corporate Card, and receive up to $500 coverage for essential clothing and sundry items when your baggage on your outbound trip is delayed by six or more hours. In addition, if you are delayed or denied boarding for four hours or more and no alternate transportation is made available, you will receive up to $500 coverage for all necessary and reasonable hotel, motel, restaurant expenses and sundry items purchased within 48 hours.
If your hotel or motel room is burglarized, you’re automatically covered for up to $500 against the loss of most personal items (excluding cash). Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully booked and paid for your accommodations with your Aeroplan Plus Corporate Card.
® : Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
®*: Aeroplan, AeroplanPlus, the Aeroplan logo, Distinction, and Market Fare Flight Reward are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
1. Aeroplan Miles: Account must be in good standing. Aeroplan Miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases less credits and returns. Finance charges, annual fees, other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Aeroplan Miles.
2. Savings at Work:
Air Canada Cash Back: Minimum annual Air Canada eligible purchases of $20,000 required. Eligible Air Canada flights include ALL fare options and booking classes and are calculated on actual flights taken. Eligible Air Canada Flight Pass purchases are calculated on the amount of all eligible Flight Pass purchases less any Flight Pass credits and returns charged on the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card. Companies with Air Canada contracted and/or negotiated fare rates will not be eligible for this Cash Back. Other terms and conditions apply.
3. American Express Invites/Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
4. Corporate Express Cash Service: After Company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enrol individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
5. Travel Emergency Assistance: All Services associated with Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (it is best to check with Customer Service). In addition, services may be limited or prevented by acts of God, war, civil commotion, labour disputes, unavailability of goods and services or refusal of permissions by local authorities.
6. American Express Assured Reservations:American Express Assured Reservations must be booked through American Express Travel Services and payment made with the Corporate Card.
7. Spending Limits: American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of your company or at the discretion of American Express.
8. Central Billing:
The centrally billed option is only available to existing customers who are set up with this billing option.
9. Float Advantage: 30+ days of float extension depends on billing cycle, date of purchase and date of payment.
10. Business Travel Accident Insurance: Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Group of Canada (a member company of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies). Under Master policy #6477-4608.
11. Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully charged your rental to your American Express Corporate Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of the rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
12. Flight Delay Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Amount is aggregate maximum with Baggage Delay Insurance. Coverage is for all reasonable and necessary emergency purchases made within four days.
13. Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
Ready to see how American Express can help your business today? Call 1-866-323-2602 and speak to a rep immediately. Or, fill out the form below and a representative will contact you within 2-3 business days.
Please be aware that we cannot accept servicing requests through this form.
For Cardmember or account servicing support , please call 1-800-716-6661.
Our Corporate Card solutions are best suited for businesses with an annual revenue of $2M or more. If your business has an annual revenue of under $2M, we invite you to review our Small Business Solutions
By ticking the box, American Express will send you email updates and information on corporate payment solutions. This is a good way for financial professionals to stay on top of the latest thinking in expense management from American Express. You may unsubscribe from future emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. For more information about how we protect your privacy, please review our Privacy Statement.
An American Express representative will contact you to discuss your expense management needs and begin the assessment process to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 1-866-323-2602
Amex Bank of Canada, P.O. Box 3204, Station F, Toronto, ON M1W 3W7Copyright © 2016 American Express Company