The American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card combines the access of a Platinum Card with the rewards of AeroplanPlus® to create an ultimate Corporate Card program. The Card offers executives premium service, more rewards and heightened productivity to help keep them a step ahead when on the move.
Call us at
or complete the form below.
Business is even more rewarding with the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card. Earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 in purchases‡. Aeroplan Miles can be redeemed for a wide variety of travel rewards, activities and merchandise.
You can earn Aeroplan Miles twice on one purchase. Simply use your American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card to make purchases at participating travel, car rental, and retail Aeroplan partners and show your Aeroplan Reward Card to earn faster.
Your company can receive up to 4% cash back annually on eligible Air Canada flights and Flight Pass purchases2.
Say hello to American Express Invites. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love. It’s your table at the restaurant everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line®3 Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It’s your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say “I was there”.
Corporate Express Cash4 offers employees managed access to cash for travel emergencies and incidentals. Cardmembers can conveniently obtain cash for out-of-pocket business expenses using a network of more than 900,000 ATMs located in airports, hotels and shopping complexes around the world.
When staying at participating hotels in Canada, the U.S., and Western Europe, you can easily cash cheques5 for local currency. If needed, you also can purchase Travellers Cheques from selected American Express Travel Exchange Service Offices using their American Express Corporate Card. Additional fees and restrictions may apply.
For legal and medical emergencies while travelling, Cardmembers can access emergency assistance6 24/7. Representatives can refer you to an English-speaking lawyer, doctor or service provider who can help with cash wires, lost luggage or passports. The service is available in Canada, the U.S. and virtually anywhere else in the world.
With American Express Assured Reservations7, your room will be held until check-out time the day following your scheduled arrival or comparable accommodations will be provided at no extra charge at participating major international hotels and many North American hotels and motels.
The American Express AeroplanPlus‡ Corporate Platinum Card can take the stress out of travel. With access to an extensive network of private Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges and Arrivals Lounge in major airports across Canada and key international locations, you can relax or work - whatever you need.
Spend less time waiting in line with the benefit of Air Canada Executive First/Executive Class Priority Airport Check-In. Simply present your American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card wherever Air Canada priority Airport Check-in counters are available.
AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Cardmembers can get the most out of their business travel by enrolling in Fairmont President’s Club. After staying only five nights10, and charging it to the Card, you can become a Fairmont President’s Club Platinum member with the top level of service and amenities offered by Fairmont’s world class properties including:
Manage Your Card Account online services allow you to keep up with your Card activity and easily manage your account online or on your mobile device. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently view statements and make payments.
American Express @ Work® is an online management tool that allows you to perform day-to-day tasks like: applying for, cancelling, and suspending Cards; monitoring policy compliance; tracking expenses; and creating reports.
The American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card offers Combined liability. Combined liability ensures your company is only liable for business charges, while personal charges are the responsibility of the employee. However, the company and Cardmembers are not liable for any unauthorized use of the Card.
Every time you travel for business on a common carrier (plane, train, bus or ship) and charge your tickets to the AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card, you’re automatically insured with up to $500,000 in accidental death and dismemberment insurance through your Business Travel Accident Insurance‡ coverage.
Save money when travelling with complimentary Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance. Where allowed by law, you will be automatically covered for damage or theft of your rental car with an MSRP of up to $85,000.
Book and pay for a flight with your AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card, and receive up to $1,000 coverage for essential clothing and sundry items when your baggage on your outbound trip is delayed by six or more hours. In addition, if you are delayed or denied boarding for four hours or more and no alternate transportation is made available, you will receive up to $1,000 coverage for all necessary and reasonable hotel, motel, restaurant expenses and sundry items purchased within 48 hours.
If your hotel or motel room is burglarized, you’re automatically covered for up to $1,000 against the loss of most personal items (excluding cash). Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully booked and paid for your accommodations with your American Express Corporate Card.
Automatically gain coverage for loss or damage to baggage when you fully charge your airline tickets to your AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card. While in transit, all personal effects are covered for up to $1,000 per trip.
*The trademark American Express is used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
Aeroplan and AeroplanPlus are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc. All other trademarks are the property of the respective owners.
Copyright ©: Amex Bank of Canada, 2010.
**Maple Leaf is a trademark of Air Canada.
1. Aeroplan Miles: Account must be in good standing. Aeroplan Miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases less credits and returns. Finance charges, annual fees, other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Aeroplan Miles.
2. Savings at Work:
Air Canada Cash Back: Minimum annual Air Canada eligible purchases of $20,000 required. Eligible Air Canada flights include ALL fare options and booking classes and are calculated on actual flights taken. Eligible Air Canada Flight Pass purchases are calculated on the amount of all eligible Flight Pass purchases less any Flight Pass credits and returns charged on the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card. Companies with Air Canada contracted and/or negotiated fare rates will not be eligible for this Cash Back. Other terms and conditions apply.
3. American Express Invites/Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
4. Corporate Express Cash Service: After Company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enrol individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
5. Cheque cashing: Subject to cash availability and local currency restrictions. Receive up to $250 CDN in Canada and the U.S. and up to $100 CDN in Western Europe.
6. Travel Emergency Assistance: All Services associated with Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (it is best to check with Customer Service). In addition, services may be limited or prevented by acts of God, war, civil commotion, labour disputes, unavailability of goods and services or refusal of permissions by local authorities.
7. American Express Assured Reservations: American Express Assured Reservations must be booked through American Express Travel Services and payment made with the Corporate Card.
8. Maple Leaf Lounge: Cardmember must present their American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card and a confirmed, same-day departing ticket on an Air Canada, Jazz, Air Canada codeshare or Star Alliance member airline to be permitted access to an Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge. Cardmember is a permitted paid guest in the lounge, subject to lounge access terms and conditions and pending space availability. Access to Arrivals Lounge is available upon presentation of a valid American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Platinum Card and a same-day confirmed boarding pass on an arriving Air Canada international flight, regardless of fare type purchased. Access is subject to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge terms and conditions and may not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. Priority Check-in with Air Canada:
Applicable to airports where Executive First/Executive Class Priority Airport Check-in is available and handled by Air Canada agents only. Applies to any fare, including Aeroplan rewards travel. Available on any scheduled Air Canada or Jazz operated flight during normal operations.
10. Fairmont President's Club Platinum Membership: Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of The Platinum Card® including The Corporate Platinum Card®, must enrol to qualify for the American Express "Platinum for Platinum" Fairmont President's Club Platinum benefit. Cardmembers must enrol for the benefit by contacting Fairmont Hotels & Resorts at 1-888-320-5959 and quoting the promotion code provided the Corporate Platinum Card Welcome Book. If you are already a Fairmont President's Club member, then call1-888-320-5959. Enrolled Cardmembers that register and complete five overnight stays at a Fairmont hotel or resort paid for with an American Express Card between January and December of the calendar year will qualify for membership in Fairmont President's Club. The benefit may be discontinued at any time. Fairmont President's Club membership is subject to the restrictions, terms and conditions of Fairmont Hotels &Resorts, which may change without notice. Complete terms and conditions are available by calling 1-888-320-5959 or by visiting www.fairmont.com/fpc. American Express reserves the right to instruct Fairmont Hotels & Resorts to cancel your Fairmont President's Club membership if you cease to be a Cardmember.
11. Central Billing: The centrally billed option is only available to existing customers who are set up with this billing option.
12. Business Travel Accident Insurance: Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Group of Canada (a member company of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies). Under Master policy #6477-4608.
13. Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully charged your rental to your American Express Corporate Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of the rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
14. Flight Delay Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
Amount is aggregate maximum with Baggage Delay Insurance. Coverage is for all reasonable and necessary emergency purchases made within four days.
15. Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
16. Loss/Stolen Baggage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
Ready to see how American Express can help your business today? Call 1-866-323-2602 and speak to a rep immediately. Or, fill out the form below and a representative will contact you within 2-3 business days.
Please be aware that we cannot accept servicing requests through this form.
For Cardmember or account servicing support , please call 1-800-716-6661.
Our Corporate Card solutions are best suited for businesses with an annual revenue of $2M or more. If your business has an annual revenue of under $2M, we invite you to review our Small Business Solutions
By ticking the box, American Express will send you email updates and information on corporate payment solutions. This is a good way for financial professionals to stay on top of the latest thinking in expense management from American Express. You may unsubscribe from future emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. For more information about how we protect your privacy, please review our Privacy Statement.
An American Express representative will contact you to discuss your expense management needs and begin the assessment process to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 1-866-323-2602
Amex Bank of Canada, P.O. Box 3204, Station F, Toronto, ON M1W 3W7Copyright © 2017 American Express Company