The American Express Corporate Gold Card offers premium support, expense and access to travel benefits for frequent travellers. The Corporate Gold Card works hard to help you keep business moving.
Call us at
or complete the form below.
Membership Rewards1 is an exceptional points program that allows you to benefit from virtually all business spend charged to enrolled Cards. Chose from a premium line-up of reward choices to turn those points into tangible business savings or luxurious vacations. Calculate how much Membership Rewards could save you.
Our Corporate Membership Rewards2 program allows you to consolidate the points earned across multiple enrolled Cards into one account. Corporate Membership Rewards points can then be redeemed for company-level benefits that save your business money.
Say hello to American Express Invites. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love. It’s your table at the restaurant everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line®3 Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It’s your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say "I was there".
Our concierge service4 consists of a team of multilingual lifestyle managers available 24/7 to make your life easier by responding to any of your business and entertainment needs, such as:
Express Cash5 offers employees managed access to cash for travel emergencies and incidentals. Cardmembers can conveniently obtain cash for out-of-pocket business expenses using a network of more than 900,000 ATMs located in airports, hotels and shopping complexes around the world.
Professional and dedicated customer assistance is always just a phone call away. So whether you have billing inquires, emergency replacement Card requests or need information or access to a Card benefit or service, we’re ready and able to provide the support you need.
The American Express Selects program provides access to savings of up to 20% on dining as well as wide range of discounts and special offers for travel, entertainment and shopping when travelling abroad.
For legal and medical emergencies while travelling, Cardmembers can access emergency assistance7 24/7. Representatives can refer you to an English-speaking lawyer, doctor or service provider who can help with cash wires, lost luggage or passports. The service is available in Canada, the U.S. and virtually anywhere else in the world.
Cardmembers who book their travel through one of our American Express Travel Service or Representative Offices enjoy the support of our extensive American Express Worldwide Customer Card services in over 2,200 Travel Service locations in more than 140 countries and territories worldwide. Our friendly, highly trained staff will help with the following services:
Manage Your Card Account online service allows you to easily track and manage your Card activity online. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently view statements, make payments, and redeem Members Rewards points.
American Express @ Work® is an online management tool that allows you to perform day-to-day tasks such as: applying for, cancelling, and suspending Cards; monitoring policy compliance; tracking expenses; and creating reports.
American Express offers Joint and Corporate liability options. Joint liability ensures your company is only liable for business charges, while personal charges are the responsibility of the employee. With Corporate liability the company is liable for all charges incurred. However, the company and Cardmembers are not liable for any unauthorized use of the Card.
The Corporate Card gives you the flexibility and confidence of having no pre-set spending limit9. Your purchases are approved based on your past spending and payment patterns, and other factors.
American Express offers a variety of billing10 and payments options to coordinate with your company’s payroll periods or reimbursement schedules. Choose the billing and payment option that works for your company:
With Corporate Cards, you may be able to extend float by more than 30 days11, giving you opportunities to leverage cash on-hand.
Every time you travel for business on a common carrier (plane, train, bus or ship) and charge your tickets to the Corporate Gold Card, you’re automatically insured with up to $500,000 in accidental death and dismemberment insurance through your Business Travel Accident Insurance coverage.
Save money when travelling with complimentary Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance. Where allowed by law, you will be automatically covered for damage or theft of your rental car with an MSRP of up to $85,000.
Book and pay for a flight with your Corporate Gold Card, and receive up to $1,000 coverage for essential clothing and sundry items when your baggage on your outbound trip is delayed by six or more hours. In addition, if you are delayed or denied boarding for four hours or more and no alternate transportation is made available, you will receive up to $1,000 coverage for all necessary and reasonable hotel, motel, restaurant expenses and sundry items purchased within 48 hours.
If your hotel or motel room is burglarized, you’re automatically covered for up to $1,000 against the loss of most personal items (excluding cash). Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully booked and paid for your accommodations with your Corporate Gold Card.
Automatically gain coverage for loss or damage to baggage when you fully charge your airline tickets to your Card. While in transit, all personal effects are covered for up to $1,000 per trip.
*The trademark American Express is used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
Aeroplan and AeroplanPlus are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc. All other trademarks are the property of the respective owners.
1. Membership Rewards: Earn one point for virtually every dollar charged on eligible, enrolled American Express® Corporate Cards. In the case of a Corporate Card, participation in the Membership Rewards program is subject to the approval of the Company or other entity in whose name the Corporate Card account is opened. In order to participate and before any points can be earned, the Cardmember must first enrol in the program (except for the American Express Corporate Platinum Card which, if Company approval is given, is automatically enrolled in the Program). The Company or other entity may also cancel participation in the Program at any time. Rewards are subject to availability and restrictions may apply as to when the reward can be redeemed. Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to terminate the program with three (3) months prior notice. Items submitted to us or recognized by our systems as being purchases or charges for travellers cheques or foreign currencies, cash advances, balance transfers, Amex Cheques, Express Cash transactions, annual fees, finance charges and/or other fees or charges are not eligible to earn points. Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to change the Program Terms and Conditions, including without limitation assignment and reassignment of tiers and associated rights, at any time without notice. To cancel enrolment in the Membership Rewards program at any time, please call 1-800-716-6661. Please visit www.membershiprewards.ca or call 1-800-716-6661 for more information, for current annual fees or for full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Corporate Membership Rewards: Enrolment is limited to one Rewards Program for each Corporate Cardmember. The Corporate Card Account is the only Corporate Account eligible for enrolment in a Rewards Program.
3. Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
4. Concierge Service: Upon authorization by the Cardmember, Corporate Gold Card Concierge uses its best efforts to source or arrange the purchase of requested goods and services from a supplier. There is no charge for using the services of Corporate Gold Concierge; however, the Cardmember will be responsible for paying the supplier for any purchases and/or shipping charges you authorize, as well as any other fees or related costs that may apply. Amex Bank of Canada cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions of suppliers, and cannot guarantee successful fulfillment of Cardmember requests in all instances.
5. Express Cash Service: After Company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enrol individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
7. Travel Emergency Assistance: All Services associated with Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (it is best to check with Customer Service). In addition, services may be limited or prevented by acts of God, war, civil commotion, labour disputes, unavailability of goods and services or refusal of permissions by local authorities.
9. Spending Limits: American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of your company or at the discretion of American Express.
10. Central Billing: The centrally billed option is only available to existing customers who are set up with this billing option.
11. Float Advantage: 30+ days of float extension depends on billing cycle, date of purchase and date of payment.
12. Business Travel Accident Insurance: Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Group of Canada (a member company of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies). Under Master policy #6477-4608.
13. Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully charged your rental to your American Express Corporate Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of the rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
14. Flight & Baggage Delay Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
15. Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
16. Lost/Stolen Baggage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
Ready to see how American Express can help your business today? Call 1-866-323-2602 and speak to a rep immediately. Or, fill out the form below and a representative will contact you within 2-3 business days.
Please be aware that we cannot accept servicing requests through this form.
For Cardmember or account servicing support , please call 1-800-716-6661.
Our Corporate Card solutions are best suited for businesses with an annual revenue of $2M or more. If your business has an annual revenue of under $2M, we invite you to review our Small Business Solutions
By ticking the box, American Express will send you email updates and information on corporate payment solutions. This is a good way for financial professionals to stay on top of the latest thinking in expense management from American Express. You may unsubscribe from future emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. For more information about how we protect your privacy, please review our Privacy Statement.
An American Express representative will contact you to discuss your expense management needs and begin the assessment process to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 1-866-323-2602
Amex Bank of Canada, P.O. Box 3204, Station F, Toronto, ON M1W 3W7Copyright © 2016 American Express Company