The American Express Corporate Meeting Card is specifically designed to help you gain great visibility and control over virtually all meeting expenses – from accommodations to incidentals, and airfare to thank-you gifts. Leverage American Express solutions and services to experience an exceptional way to make a powerful impression through your meetings.
Call us at
or complete the form below.
Track meeting spend and increase expense visibility through targeted spend isolation.
Improve policy compliance with preferred suppliers through the tracking of meeting expenses.
Enhance supplier negotiations by leveraging consolidated spend tracking data.
Reduce costs related to issuing individual checks to multiple suppliers.
Gain great flexibility with prompt payments, while delivering added security to vendors and partners.
Corporate Express Cash1 offers employees managed access to cash for travel emergencies and incidentals. Cardmembers can conveniently obtain cash for out-of-pocket business expenses using a network of more than 900,000 ATMs located in airports, hotels and shopping complexes around the world.
Professional and dedicated customer assistance is always just a phone call away. So whether you have billing inquires, emergency replacement Card requests or need information or access to a Card benefit or service, we’re ready and able to provide the support you need.
American Express Meetings & Events offers best-in-class services and support. With your Corporate Meeting Card, you can access the tools and expertise needed to deliver powerful meeting experiences. Whether you’re planning a single event or developing an entire Meetings Program, optimize your investment with our:
Manage Your Card Account online services allow you to keep up with your Card activity and easily manage your account online or on your mobile device. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently view statements and make payments.
American Express @ Work® is an online management tool that allows you to perform day-to-day tasks like: applying for, cancelling, and suspending Cards; monitoring policy compliance; tracking expenses; and creating reports.
Corporate Account Reconciliation (CAR) is an online solution that lets you streamline the reconciliation process by:
Meetings360 is an online tool developed by American Express and StarCite® to give companies control of meeting budgets and processes. This end-to-end tool enables you to:
1. Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
2. Express Cash Service: After Company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enroll individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
3. Travel Emergency Assistance: All services associated with Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (it is best to check with Customer Service). In addition, services may be limited or prevented by acts of God, war, civil commotion, labour disputes, unavailability of goods and services or refusal of permissions by local authorities.
4. Spending Limits: American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of your company or at the discretion of American Express.
5. Float Advantage: 30+ days of float extension depends on billing cycle, date of purchase and date of payment.
6. Business Travel Accident Insurance: Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Group of Canada (a member company of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies). Under Master policy #6477-4608.
7. Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully charged your rental to your American Express Corporate Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of the rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
8. Flight Delay Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
9. Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
Ready to see how American Express can help your business today? Call 1-866-323-2602 and speak to a rep immediately. Or, fill out the form below and a representative will contact you within 2-3 business days.
Please be aware that we cannot accept servicing requests through this form.
For Cardmember or account servicing support , please call 1-800-716-6661.
Our Corporate Card solutions are best suited for businesses with an annual revenue of $2M or more. If your business has an annual revenue of under $2M, we invite you to review our Small Business Solutions
By ticking the box, American Express will send you email updates and information on corporate payment solutions. This is a good way for financial professionals to stay on top of the latest thinking in expense management from American Express. You may unsubscribe from future emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. For more information about how we protect your privacy, please review our Privacy Statement.
An American Express representative will contact you to discuss your expense management needs and begin the assessment process to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 1-866-323-2602
Amex Bank of Canada, P.O. Box 3204, Station F, Toronto, ON M1W 3W7Copyright © 2017 American Express Company