The Corporate Platinum Card from American Express entitles you to a suite of members-only privileges and benefits that help make your business trips easy and more productive. From organizing a last-minute dining reservation, to finding an alternative flight home when you're faced with delays, The Corporate Platinum Card is there to make it happen.
Call us at
or complete the form below.
Membership Rewards1 is an exceptional points program that allows you to benefit from virtually all business spend charged to enrolled Cards. Chose from a premium line-up of reward choices to turn those points into tangible business savings or luxurious vacations. Calculate how much Membership Rewards could save you.
With the Corporate Platinum Card, you earn points faster and have access to more benefits. Accelerated points allows you to earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every eligible dollar spent with your Card.
Our Corporate Membership Rewards2 program allows you to consolidate the points earned across multiple Cards into one account. Those points can then be redeemed for company-level benefits that save your business money.
Say hello to American Express Invites. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love. It’s your table at the restaurant everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line®3 Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It’s your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say "I was there".
Professional and dedicated customer assistance is always just a phone call away. So whether you have billing inquires, replacement Card requests or need information or access to a Card benefit or service, we’re ready and able to provide the support you need.
With one easy phone call you can arrange a meeting room or get recommendations on fine dining restaurants in the area and have reservations made. Get ticket information, plan a golf day, send flowers or get a gift for a client... all in a matter of minutes. Just give us a call and we’ll take care of it.
Express Cash6 offers employees managed access to cash for travel emergencies and incidentals. Cardmembers can conveniently obtain cash for out-of-pocket business expenses using a network of more than 900,000 ATMs located in airports, hotels and shopping complexes around the world.
For legal and medical emergencies while travelling, Cardmembers can access emergency assistance7 24/7. Representatives can refer you to an English-speaking lawyer, doctor or service provider who can help with lost luggage or passports. The service is available in Canada and virtually anywhere else in the world.
Enjoy complimentary lounge access across most major Canadian cities including Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City.
Enjoy access to a private lounge in Toronto's Pearson International Airport. Reserved for our most valued Cardmembers, the lounge is located inside security at Gate B, overlooking the domestic wing of Terminal 1.
Priority Pass membership provides complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges worldwide regardless of your airline, class of travel or membership in an airline lounge program. Travel companions may join you for a nominal fee, which is conveniently charged to your Corporate Platinum Card.
Enjoy complimentary access to the Delta Airlines Sky Club® when you travel with one of the participating airlines.
The Centurion Lounges are premier airport lounge spaces designed exclusively for American Express® Cardmembers and
feature complimentary gourmet meals, fine wines, American Express Member Services, and other amenities. For locations and more information on amenities, please visit thecenturionlounge.com
The International Airline Program offers an incredible array of unique benefits that can make every stage of your journey more comfortable and enjoyable. Take advantage of companion tickets, complimentary upgrades, or special upgrades on select airlines (subject to availability).
Receive special amenities at more than 700 of the world's best hotels and resorts, including a 4 pm check-out upon request, room upgrades at check-in (upon availability), continental breakfast for two each day of your stay. Additional amenities may vary by property.
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, you deserve have exceptional experiences and the best service possible when you travel. That is precisely what the Fairmont President’s Club Platinum membership is designed to deliver. As a Corporate Platinum Cardmember you can enjoy some of the following Fairmont President’s Club Platinum membership privileges when you enroll and stay a minimum of five nights in a calendar year and charge the cost to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card.
When you travel for business or pleasure and stay at a Starwood Hotels & Resort property, you'll enjoy the privileges of Gold Preferred membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest Program (SPG). Usually reserved for guests who have a recorded a minimum of 10 stays or 25-room nights, a complimentary Gold Preferred membership is yours with no minimum requirements to fulfill.
Eligible Cardmembers can expedite their way through security by simply presenting their Corporate Platinum Card and valid boarding pass to access Pearson Priority Lane‡ in Terminal 1 and now Terminal 3.
Take the worry out of driving. Arrange local transportation through Carey Limousine in participating cities and receive a special American Express Corporate Platinum rate.
Manage Your Card Account online service allows you to easily track and manage your Card activity online. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently view statement, make payments, and redeem Members Rewards points.
American Express @ Work® is an online management tool that allows you to perform day-to-day tasks like: applying for, cancelling, and suspending Cards; monitoring policy compliance; tracking expenses; and creating reports.
The American Express Corporate Platinum Card offers Combined liability. Combined liability ensures your company is only liable for business charges, while personal charges are the responsibility of the employee. However, the company and Cardmembers are not liable for any unauthorized use of the Card.
The Corporate Card gives you the flexibility and confidence of having no pre-set spending limit20. Your purchases are approved based on your past spending and payment patterns, and other factors.
American Express offers a variety of billing21 and payments options to coordinate with your company’s payroll periods or reimbursement schedules. Choose the billing and payment option that works for your company:
With Corporate Cards, you may be able to extend float by more than 30 days22, giving you opportunities to leverage cash on hand.
Every time you travel for business on a common carrier (plane, train, bus or ship) and charge your tickets to the Corporate Platinum Card, you’re automatically insured with up to $500,000 in accidental death and dismemberment insurance through your Business Travel Accident Insurance coverage.
When you fully charge a car rental to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card, you will be automatically covered by Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance for damage or theft on many rental cars with a maximum value of up to $85,000 (CDN).
When you fully charge your airline tickets to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card, you can receive up to
$1,000 coverage for all reasonable and necessary hotel, motel or restaurant expenses when you are delayed or denied more than four hours. Or, when your baggage on your outbound trip is delayed more than six hours, you can receive up to $1,000 for all immediate daily necessary and reasonable emergency purchases made within four days for essential clothing and sundry items.
If your hotel or motel room is burglarized, you’re automatically covered for up to $1,000 against the loss of most personal items (excluding cash). Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully booked and paid for your accommodations with your American Express Corporate Platinum Card.
When you fully charge your airline tickets to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card, you are covered for loss or damage to your checked-in or carry-on baggage and personal effects while in transit, for up to a maximum of $1,000 per trip.
*The trademark American Express is used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
Aeroplan and AeroplanPlus are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc. All other trademarks are the property of the respective owners.
Copyright ©: Amex Bank of Canada, 2010.
**Maple Leaf is a trademark of Air Canada.
1. Membership Rewards: Earn one point for virtually every dollar charged on eligible, enrolled American Express® Corporate Cards. In the case of a Corporate Card, participation in the Membership Rewards program is subject to the approval of the Company or other entity in whose name the Corporate Card account is opened. In order to participate and before any points can be earned, the Cardmember must first enrol in the program (except for the American Express Corporate Platinum Card which, if Company approval is given, is automatically enrolled in the Program). The Company or other entity may also cancel participation in the Program at any time. Rewards are subject to availability and restrictions may apply as to when the reward can be redeemed. Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to terminate the program with three (3) months prior notice. Items submitted to us or recognized by our systems as being purchases or charges for travellers cheques or foreign currencies, cash advances, balance transfers, Amex Cheques, Express Cash transactions, annual fees, finance charges and/or other fees or charges are not eligible to earn points. Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to change the Program Terms and Conditions, including without limitation assignment and reassignment of tiers and associated rights, at any time without notice. To cancel enrolment in the Membership Rewards program at any time, please call 1-800-716-6661. Please visit www.membershiprewards.ca or call 1-800-716-6661 for more information, for current annual fees or for full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Corporate Membership Rewards: Enrolment is limited to one Rewards Program for each Corporate Cardmember. The Corporate Card Account is the only Corporate Account eligible for enrolment in a Rewards Program.
3. Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
4. Concierge Service: There is no cost for Platinum Concierge consultation, although you are responsible for any purchase and/or shipping charges you authorize. Fees may apply for meetings and event planning. Upon authorization by the Cardmember, Corporate Platinum Card Concierge uses its best efforts to source or arrange the purchase of requested goods and services from a supplier. Amex Bank of Canada cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions of suppliers, and cannot guarantee successful fulfillment of Cardmember requests in all instances.
6. Express Cash Service: After Company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enrol individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
7. Travel Emergency Assistance: All Services associated with Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (it is best to check with Customer Service). In addition, services may be limited or prevented by acts of God, war, civil commotion, labour disputes, unavailability of goods and services or refusal of permissions by local authorities.
9. Lounge Access: Holders of American Express Corporate Platinum Cards (""Eligible Cardmembers"") may access participating Canadian and International airport lounges (""Participating Lounges"") on a complimentary basis. Participating Lounges may change from time to time. To access a Participating Lounge, Eligible Cardmember must show a valid, unexpired American Express Corporate Platinum Card, airline ticket for travel on the same day and government issued photo identification in the name of the Eligible Cardmember. Eligible Cardmember spouse and 2 children under the age of 21, or one travel companion, may enter participating lounge as a complimentary guests. Guest must accompany eligible Cardmember; show a valid airline ticket for travel on the same day and government-issued photo identification to access a participating lounge. International Plaza Premium Lounges, maximum of 2 hour stay. Québec City’s Jean Lesage International Airport VIP Lounge, eligible Cardmembers children must be under the age of 18. House rules, terms and conditions of Participating Lounges apply. Use of Participating Lounges is subject to availability. Unless otherwise stated, Participating Lounge access cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or benefit and is subject to change or cancellation at any time.
10. Priority Pass: American Express Corporate Platinum Cardmembers may access participating Priority Pass lounges worldwide on a complimentary basis, provided that they complete the Priority Pass application form provided in their Corporate Platinum Card welcome package or mailed separately to them upon request. The American Express Corporate Platinum Cardmember must present his or her Priority Pass card to gain access to participating lounges. Corporate Platinum Cardmember must be 21 years of age to enter into the airport club lounge without a parent or guardian. Members must adhere to all house rules of participating clubs. Amenities may vary among airport club locations. Conference rooms may be reserved for a nominal fee. For a list of participating airport club locations visit www.prioritypass.com. Partners and locations subject to change. Member is liable for guest visits, which will automatically be charged to the Corporate Platinum Card after the visit has been reported by the participating lounge. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers' accompanying guests may access participating lounges for a US $27* fee, which will automatically be charged to the Corporate Platinum Card.
* The charge in U.S. dollars will be converted into Canadian dollars. Based on the terms of your Cardmember Agreement.
11. Airport Club Program:
The Corporate Platinum Cardmember must present his or her valid Card, government issued I.D., and same-day corresponding airline ticket to club agents. Code-share and affiliated lounge agreements may not apply to provide complimentary club access in all cases. Age requirements and policies for admittance to airport club lounges vary by airline and location. Cardmembers must adhere to all house rules of participating clubs. Partners and locations subject to change without notice. Additional guest access subject to Delta Sky Club’s then-current access policy. This information is accurate as of 9/2/2014.
12. Complimentary Centurion Lounge Access: Corporate Platinum Card® Members have unlimited complimentary access to The Centurion Lounge locations. Corporate Executive and Corporate Green Cards are not eligible for unlimited complimentary access. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers may bring immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and their children under 18) OR up to two (2) companions into The Centurion Lounge. To access The Centurion Lounge, the Corporate Platinum Cardmember must present The Centurion Lounge agent with the following upon each visit: his or her valid Card and upon request, same-day airline ticket on any carrier and a government-issued I.D. Failure to present this documentation may result in access being denied. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies. A Corporate Platinum Cardmember must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. Corporate Platinum Cardmember must be 21 years of age to enter a lounge with a self-service bar, unless you are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers are allowed access to The Centurion Lounge in all U.S. locations. American Express reserves the right to remove any person from a lounge for inappropriate behavior or failure to adhere to lounge rules, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent. Access subject to space availability. The Centurion Lounge hours may vary by location and are subject to change. Amenities may vary among The Centurion Lounge locations and are subject to change. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers and their guests are responsible to pay for certain amenities and services inside The Centurion Lounge. Some American Express Cards are not eligible for all services provided by Member Services Desk. American Express will not be liable for any articles lost or stolen or damages suffered by the purchaser or visitor inside The Centurion Lounge. Use of The Centurion Lounge is subject to all rules and conditions set by American Express. American Express reserves the right to revise the rules at any time without notice.
© 2014 American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
13. International Airline Program:
Participation in the International Airline Program (the "Program") is available only to holders of a Basic Platinum Card® ("Basic Cardmember"). The Platinum Card is a Charge Card in Canada issued by Amex Bank of Canada ("American Express", "our", "us") under the trademark The Platinum Card, including eligible co-branded and Corporate Platinum Cards and such other cards as designated by us from time to time. In order to take advantage of the Program, the Basic Cardmember's account must be active (meaning not cancelled by the Cardmember or us). The Program offers a complimentary companion ticket, complimentary upgrade, special class fare or discounted fare on participating airlines.
To receive a complimentary companion ticket, the Basic Cardmember must purchase a full-fare non-restrictive ticket in first class, business class, or other eligible class of service on a participating airline for an eligible flight originating in and returning to a designated gateway and charge the purchase of such ticket to The Platinum Card. Only select airline(s) participating in the Program offer a complimentary companion ticket.
To receive a complimentary upgrade to a designated class of service or to receive a special class fare or discounted fare, as applicable, on participating airline(s), the Basic Cardmember must purchase a full-fare non-restrictive ticket or an eligible ticket on an eligible flight and class of service originating in and returning to a designated gateway and charge the purchase of such ticket to The Platinum Card. These offers cannot be combined with each other or with any other offer at any time including the complimentary companion ticket offer. Only select airline(s) participating in the Program offer upgrades, a special class fare or a discounted fare.
Only one complimentary companion ticket may be issued per travelling Basic Cardmember and one of the travellers must be the Basic Cardmember. Only one complimentary upgrade ticket may be issued per travelling Basic Cardmember. Only one special class fare ticket may be issued per travelling Basic Cardmember. Only two discounted fare tickets may be issued per travelling Basic Cardmember and one of the travellers must be the Basic Cardmember.
For additional details including participating airlines and additional terms, conditions and restrictions, please visit www.americanexpress.ca or call American Express.
Eligible routes, class of service, code-share arrangements, designated gateways and similar matters relating to travel in the Program are determined by and will vary as between the participating airlines.
The Program is valid for travel purchases booked and/or completed within designated dates. For details, please visit www.americanexpress.ca or call American Express. Designated dates are subject to change without notice and are updated based on arrangements with participating airlines from time to time.
All bookings and purchases for this Program must be made through Personalized Travel Service from Amex Canada Inc. or at any American Express Travel Services location* in Canada, except as we otherwise permit in our sole discretion. A travel service fee per booking may apply.
The Program is subject to availability on the participating airlines' eligible flights. Airlines participating in the Program may have limited seat allocations and destinations in respect of the Program and may have other terms, conditions, exclusions, restrictions and fees. Eligible class(es) of service is determined by each participating airline. Offers cannot be combined with any other offers.
Tickets issued for this Program are non-transferable and non-endorsable. The full-fare ticket and complimentary ticket or discounted fare tickets, if applicable, must be issued at the same time, for the same itinerary, with departure and return on the same flights and in the same class of service. All tickets are subject to all government fees, taxes and charges including airport levies. Once the tickets are issued, the names cannot be changed. The full-fare passenger and companion or discounted fare passenger and discounted fare companion passenger must travel together.
Tickets must show a confirmed reservation for the entire trip and must be purchased in using The Corporate Platinum Card prior to the start of travel from designated gateways. No split currency ticketing is permitted.
Prepaid and miscellaneous charge orders (""MCOs"") may not be permitted.
Electronic tickets are permitted and will be issued whenever the itinerary is e-ticket eligible.
Re-routings, one-way, circle-trip and open-jaw itineraries may not be permitted.
International Air Transport Association fare construction principles and rules apply. There are limitations on the number of transfers through the International hub(s) of the participating airline. Maximum numbers of transits allowed through International hub(s) are determined by the participating airlines and will vary between participating airlines. Sector and side trips may not be allowed. Certain code share flights may not apply.
Interlining is not permitted unless otherwise stated. Flights on participating airlines cannot be combined under the Program. Flights on non-participating airlines are not eligible for the Program and must be ticketed and priced separately. Canadian domestic fares to and from the designated departure gateways must be ticketed separately and are not included as part of the Program unless otherwise stated.
Complimentary companion tickets have no refund value and do not accrue frequent flyer mileage.
Subject to paragraph 9, once tickets are issued, changes, cancellations and refunds, as applicable, may be subject to a fee per ticket and will be at the Basic Cardmember's expense. Refunds after departure or "no shows" may not be allowed. Refunds are allowed on the full-fare ticket only, and must be accompanied by the unused companion ticket. Complimentary companion tickets are not refundable and have no refund value, however, when applicable, taxes and fees may be fully refundable. Refunds are allowed on discounted fare ticket and discounted companion fare ticket provided both tickets are refunded at the same time. Special class fare tickets and upgrade tickets will be refunded at the original ticket price subject to any applicable fees.
This Program cannot be combined with any other promotion, travel agent discount, consolidator fares, travel industry and airline employee discounts, child, infant or senior citizen fare, frequent flyer award, group rate, corporate rate, MCOs, Membership Rewards® Travel Certificates or any other promotional offer.
Reservations must be ticketed no later than 30 days prior to the departure or reservations will be cancelled. Reservations made within 30 days prior to departure date must be ticketed within 72 hours after the bookings are made or the reservations will be cancelled. If a fare increases after the booking date, the participating airline will honour the lower fare at which the ticket was booked provided the ticket is purchased within 72 hours of the date of the fare increase.
Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to cancel the Program or to change the terms and conditions of the Program at any time, for any reason and without notice. Participating airlines are subject to change without notice. Under no circumstances will Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada Inc. or any of their affiliates be liable for any loss or damage howsoever incurred as a result of the termination of the Program, the termination of any participating airline or any change in the Program.
All recourse for any and all liability in connection with full-fare and/or companion tickets, special class fare tickets, discounted fare tickets and/or upgrade tickets issued under the Program, the refusal to issue or honour any such tickets, travel pursuant to any such tickets or the failure of any participating airline or other party to adhere to the terms of the Program is as against the relevant participating airline only. Under no circumstances will Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada Inc. or any of their affiliates be liable for any conduct, action or failure of any participating airline whatsoever, including, without limitation, for any expense, loss, injury (to person or property), damage, delay, flight cancellation, denied boarding, missed connection, accident or any other matter whatsoever, however suffered or caused, directly or indirectly in connection with tickets, transportation or other services provided or refused to be provided by any participating airline or other party. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada Inc. or any of their affiliates will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind whatsoever arising from or in connection with the Program (whether in contract, tort, strict liability, products liability or otherwise), including, without limitation, lost revenues, loss of profits or loss or interruption of business.
*Comprises Travel and Foreign Exchange locations of American Express. In Canada, American Express Travel Services Network locations are independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all locations and are subject to local laws and cash availability. Service fees may apply. The foregoing represents the general terms and the conditions of the Program as at 12/07. Benefits described herein are accurate as at 12/07 and are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
15. Fine Hotels & Resorts Program: Certain terms and conditions apply. In order to receive the Fine Hotels & Resorts Program amenities and rates, reservations must be made through Personalized Travel Service from Amex Canada Inc. Payment must be made using the American Express Corporate Platinum Card in the Corporate Platinum Cardmember's name. Limit of one special program is per room per stay. Special amenity varies by location. Hotel partners and benefits subject to change without notice.
16. Fairmont President's Club Platinum Membership: Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of The Platinum Card® including The Corporate Platinum Card®, must enrol to qualify for the American Express "Platinum for Platinum" Fairmont President's Club Platinum benefit. Cardmembers must enrol for the benefit by contacting Fairmont Hotels & Resorts at 1-888-320-5959 or here and quoting the promotion code provided the Corporate Platinum Card Welcome Book. If you are already a Fairmont President's Club member, then call 1-888-320-5959. Enrolled Cardmembers that register and complete five overnight stays at a Fairmont hotel or resort paid for with an American Express Card between January and December of the calendar year will qualify for membership in Fairmont President's Club. The benefit may be discontinued at any time. Fairmont President's Club membership is subject to the restrictions, terms and conditions of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, which may change without notice. Complete terms and conditions are available by calling 1-888-320-5959 or by visiting www.fairmont.com/fpc. American Express reserves the right to instruct Fairmont Hotels & Resorts to cancel your Fairmont President's Club membership if you cease to be a Cardmember.
17. Starwood Preferred Guest: Enrolment in the Starwood Preferred Guest Program is required. Benefits are subject to change. Terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest Program apply. For complete terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest Program visit www.preferredguest.com. Program enrolment is valid as long as you are a Corporate Platinum Cardmember in good standing.
18. Toronto Priority Lane: Pearson Priority Lane – American Express Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers with a valid Platinum Card are entitled to access the Pearson Priority Lanes ("Priority Lane") during peak airport operating hours. The Priority Lanes are serviced by the Greater Toronto Airport Authority. Priority Lanes are located at select departure areas at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport in Terminal 1 & 3. Access to a Pearson Priority Lane is available to eligible Cardmembers and companions travelling on the same itinerary upon the presentation of a valid, unexpired eligible Card. The name on the Card must match the name on the boarding pass. All passengers departing Pearson International Airport, including those accessing the Priority Lane are required to comply with airport security and customs screening requirements. Priority Lane access is subject to change or cancellation at any time and additional terms and conditions apply.
20. Spending Limits: American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of your company or at the discretion of American Express.
21. Central Billing: The centrally billed option is only available to existing customers who are set up with this billing option.
22. Float Advantage: 30+ days of float extension depends on billing cycle, date of purchase and date of payment.
23. Business Travel Accident Insurance: Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Group of Canada (a member company of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies). Under Master policy #6477-4608.
24. Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully charged your rental to your American Express Corporate Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of the rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
25. Flight and Baggage Delay Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
26. Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
27. Lost/Stolen Baggage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
Ready to see how American Express can help your business today? Call 1-866-323-2602 and speak to a rep immediately. Or, fill out the form below and a representative will contact you within 2-3 business days.
Please be aware that we cannot accept servicing requests through this form.
For Cardmember or account servicing support , please call 1-800-716-6661.
Our Corporate Card solutions are best suited for businesses with an annual revenue of $2M or more. If your business has an annual revenue of under $2M, we invite you to review our Small Business Solutions
By ticking the box, American Express will send you email updates and information on corporate payment solutions. This is a good way for financial professionals to stay on top of the latest thinking in expense management from American Express. You may unsubscribe from future emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. For more information about how we protect your privacy, please review our Privacy Statement.
An American Express representative will contact you to discuss your expense management needs and begin the assessment process to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 1-866-323-2602
Amex Bank of Canada, P.O. Box 3204, Station F, Toronto, ON M1W 3W7Copyright © 2016 American Express Company