The Corporate Platinum Card from American Express entitles you to a suite of members-only privileges and benefits that help make your business trips easy and more productive. From organizing a last-minute dining reservation, to finding an alternative flight home when you're faced with delays, The Corporate Platinum Card is there to make it happen.
Call us at
or complete the form below.
Membership Rewards1 is an exceptional points program that allows you to benefit from virtually all business spend charged to enrolled Cards. Chose from a premium line-up of reward choices to turn those points into tangible business savings or luxurious vacations. Calculate how much Membership Rewards could save you.
With the Corporate Platinum Card, you earn points faster and have access to more benefits. Accelerated points allows you to earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every eligible dollar spent with your Card.
Our Corporate Membership Rewards2 program allows you to consolidate the points earned across multiple Cards into one account. Those points can then be redeemed for company-level benefits that save your business money.
Say hello to American Express Invites. It opens the door to memorable experiences we think you’ll love. It’s your table at the restaurant everyone is talking about. Your chance to get tickets to some of the hottest concerts through Front Of The Line®3 Or to reserve your seat at the next big blockbuster. It’s your invitation to the latest must-see productions. Your chance to say "I was there".
Professional and dedicated customer assistance is always just a phone call away. So whether you have billing inquires, replacement Card requests or need information or access to a Card benefit or service, we’re ready and able to provide the support you need.
With one easy phone call you can arrange a meeting room or get recommendations on fine dining restaurants in the area and have reservations made. Get ticket information, plan a golf day, send flowers or get a gift for a client... all in a matter of minutes. Just give us a call and we’ll take care of it.
Express Cash6 offers employees managed access to cash for travel emergencies and incidentals. Cardmembers can conveniently obtain cash for out-of-pocket business expenses using a network of more than 900,000 ATMs located in airports, hotels and shopping complexes around the world.
For legal and medical emergencies while travelling, Cardmembers can access emergency assistance7 24/7. Representatives can refer you to an English-speaking lawyer, doctor or service provider who can help with lost luggage or passports. The service is available in Canada and virtually anywhere else in the world.
Enjoy complimentary lounge access across most major Canadian cities including Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City.
Enjoy access to a private lounge in Toronto's Pearson International Airport. Reserved for our most valued Cardmembers, the lounge is located inside security at Gate B, overlooking the domestic wing of Terminal 1.
Priority Pass membership provides complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges worldwide regardless of your airline, class of travel or membership in an airline lounge program. Travel companions may join you for a nominal fee, which is conveniently charged to your Corporate Platinum Card.
Enjoy complimentary access to the Delta Airlines Sky Club® when you travel with one of the participating airlines.
The Centurion Lounges are premier airport lounge spaces designed exclusively for American Express® Cardmembers and
feature complimentary gourmet meals, fine wines, American Express Member Services, and other amenities. For locations and more information on amenities, please visit thecenturionlounge.com
The International Airline Program offers an incredible array of unique benefits that can make every stage of your journey more comfortable and enjoyable. Take advantage of companion tickets, complimentary upgrades, or special upgrades on select airlines (subject to availability).
Receive special amenities at more than 700 of the world's best hotels and resorts, including a 4 pm check-out upon request, room upgrades at check-in (upon availability), continental breakfast for two each day of your stay. Additional amenities may vary by property.
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, you deserve have exceptional experiences and the best service possible when you travel. That is precisely what the Fairmont President’s Club Platinum membership is designed to deliver. As a Corporate Platinum Cardmember you can enjoy some of the following Fairmont President’s Club Platinum membership privileges when you enroll and stay a minimum of five nights in a calendar year and charge the cost to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card.
When you travel for business or pleasure and stay at a Starwood Hotels & Resort property, you'll enjoy the privileges of Gold Preferred membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest Program (SPG). Usually reserved for guests who have a recorded a minimum of 10 stays or 25-room nights, a complimentary Gold Preferred membership is yours with no minimum requirements to fulfill.
Eligible Cardmembers can expedite their way through security by simply presenting their Corporate Platinum Card and valid boarding pass to access Pearson Priority Lane‡ in Terminal 1 and now Terminal 3.
Take the worry out of driving. Arrange local transportation through Carey Limousine in participating cities and receive a special American Express Corporate Platinum rate.
Manage Your Card Account online service allows you to easily track and manage your Card activity online. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently view statement, make payments, and redeem Members Rewards points.
American Express @ Work® is an online management tool that allows you to perform day-to-day tasks like: applying for, cancelling, and suspending Cards; monitoring policy compliance; tracking expenses; and creating reports.
The American Express Corporate Platinum Card offers Combined liability. Combined liability ensures your company is only liable for business charges, while personal charges are the responsibility of the employee. However, the company and Cardmembers are not liable for any unauthorized use of the Card.
The Corporate Card gives you the flexibility and confidence of having no pre-set spending limit20. Your purchases are approved based on your past spending and payment patterns, and other factors.
American Express offers a variety of billing21 and payments options to coordinate with your company’s payroll periods or reimbursement schedules. Choose the billing and payment option that works for your company:
With Corporate Cards, you may be able to extend float by more than 30 days22, giving you opportunities to leverage cash on hand.
Every time you travel for business on a common carrier (plane, train, bus or ship) and charge your tickets to the Corporate Platinum Card, you’re automatically insured with up to $500,000 in accidental death and dismemberment insurance through your Business Travel Accident Insurance coverage.
When you fully charge a car rental to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card, you will be automatically covered by Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance for damage or theft on many rental cars with a maximum value of up to $85,000 (CDN).
When you fully charge your airline tickets to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card, you can receive up to
$1,000 coverage for all reasonable and necessary hotel, motel or restaurant expenses when you are delayed or denied more than four hours. Or, when your baggage on your outbound trip is delayed more than six hours, you can receive up to $1,000 for all immediate daily necessary and reasonable emergency purchases made within four days for essential clothing and sundry items.
If your hotel or motel room is burglarized, you’re automatically covered for up to $1,000 against the loss of most personal items (excluding cash). Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully booked and paid for your accommodations with your American Express Corporate Platinum Card.
When you fully charge your airline tickets to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card, you are covered for loss or damage to your checked-in or carry-on baggage and personal effects while in transit, for up to a maximum of $1,000 per trip.
*The trademark American Express is used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
Aeroplan and AeroplanPlus are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc. All other trademarks are the property of the respective owners.
Copyright ©: Amex Bank of Canada, 2010.
**Maple Leaf is a trademark of Air Canada.
1. Membership Rewards: Earn 1.25 points for virtually every dollar charged on eligible, enrolled American Express® Corporate Cards. In the case of a Corporate Card, participation in the Membership Rewards program is subject to the approval of the Company or other entity in whose name the Corporate Card account is opened. In order to participate and before any points can be earned, the Cardmember must first enroll in the program (except for the American Express Corporate Platinum Card which, if Company approval is given, is automatically enrolled in the program). The Company or other entity may also cancel participation in the program at any time. Rewards are subject to availability and restrictions may apply as to when the reward can be redeemed. Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to terminate the program with three (3) months prior notice. Items submitted to us or recognized by our systems as being purchases or charges for travellers cheques or foreign currencies, cash advances, balance transfers, Amex Cheques, Express Cash transactions, annual fees, finance charges and/or other fees or charges are not eligible to earn points. Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. Amex Bank of Canada reserves the right to change the program Terms and Conditions, including without limitation assignment and reassignment of tiers and associated rights, at any time without notice. To cancel enrolment in the Membership Rewards program at any time, please call 1-800-716-6661. Please visit www.membershiprewards.ca or call 1-800-716-6661 for more information, for current annual fees or for full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
2. Corporate Membership Rewards: Enrolment is limited to one Rewards Program for each Corporate Cardmember. The Corporate Card Account is the only Corporate Account eligible for enrolment in a Rewards Program.
3. Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
4. Corporate Platinum Card Concierge Services: There is no cost for Platinum Concierge consultation, although cardmember is responsible for any purchase and/or shipping charges they authorize. Fees may apply for meetings and event planning. Upon authorization by the Cardmember, Corporate Platinum Card Concierge uses its best efforts to arrange the purchase of requested goods and services from a supplier. Amex Bank of Canada cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions of suppliers, and cannot guarantee successful fulfillment of Cardmember requests in all instances.
5. Express Cash: After company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enroll individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via mail when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
6. Travel Emergency Assistance: All services associated with Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (please check with Customer Service at 1-800-678-5523). In addition, services may be limited or prevented by acts of God, war, civil commotion, labour disputes, unavailability of goods and services or refusal of permissions by local authorities.
7. The Canadian Platinum Lounge Benefit: Holders of eligible American Express Cards (“Eligible Cardmembers”) may access participating Canadian and International airport lounges (“Participating Lounges”) on a complimentary basis. Participating Lounges may change from time to time. To access a Participating Lounge, Eligible Cardmember must show a valid, unexpired eligible American Express Card, airline ticket for travel on the same day and government-issued photo identification in the name of the Eligible Cardmember. Eligible Cardmember’s spouse and 2 children under the age of 21, or one travel companion, may enter a participating lounge as complimentary guests. Guest must accompany Eligible Cardmember, show a valid airline ticket for travel on the same day and government-issued photo identification to access a Participating Lounge. International Plaza Premium Lounges, maximum of 2-hour stay. For Québec City’s Jean Lesage International Airport VIP Lounge, Eligible Cardmember’s children must be under the age of 18. House rules, terms and conditions of Participating Lounges apply. Use of Participating Lounges is subject to availability. Unless otherwise stated, Participating Lounge access cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or benefit and is subject to change or cancellation at any time.
9. Delta SkyClub: The Platinum Cardmember must present their platinum Card, government-issued photo identification and same day corresponding airline ticket to club agents. The name on the ticket must match the name on the Platinum Card. Code-share and affiliated lounge agreements may not apply in all cases. The Platinum Cardmember must be 18 years of age to enter into the lounge without a parent or guardian where there is no self-service bar. Local age restrictions apply in non-U.S. locations. The Platinum Cardmember must be 21 years of age to enter into all lounges where there is a self-service bar. Cardmembers must adhere to all house rules of participating clubs. Participating airlines and locations are subject to change without notice.
10. The Centurion® Lounge: Corporate Platinum Card® Members have unlimited complimentary access to The Centurion Lounge locations. Corporate Gold and Corporate Green Cards are not eligible for unlimited complimentary access. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers may bring immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and their children under 18) OR up to two (2) companions into The Centurion Lounge. To access The Centurion Lounge, the Corporate Platinum Cardmember must present The Centurion Lounge agent with the following upon each visit: his or her valid Corporate Platinum Card and upon request, same-day airline ticket on any carrier and a government-issued photo identification Failure to present this documentation may result in access being denied. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies. A Corporate Platinum Cardmember must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. Corporate Platinum Cardmember must be 21 years of age to enter a lounge with a self-service bar, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers are allowed access to The Centurion Lounge in all U.S. locations. American Express reserves the right to remove any person from a lounge for inappropriate behaviour or failure to adhere to lounge rules, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent. Access is subject to space availability. The Centurion Lounge hours may vary by location and are subject to change. Amenities may vary among The Centurion Lounge locations and are subject to change. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers and their guests are responsible to pay for certain amenities and services inside The Centurion Lounge. Some American Express Cards are not eligible for all services provided by Member Services Desk. American Express will not be liable for any articles lost or stolen or damages suffered by the purchaser or visitor inside The Centurion Lounge. Use of The Centurion Lounge is subject to all rules and conditions set by American Express. American Express reserves the right to revise the rules at any time without notice. 2015 American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
11. International Airline Program:
1. The International Airline Program (the “Program”) offers a discounted companion ticket, complimentary upgrade, special class fare or discounted fare on participating airlines to holders of an eligible American Express Basic and Supplementary Corporate Platinum Card as described in the American Express Welcome Brochure or are otherwise identified by American Express (“Eligible Cardmember”). In order to take advantage of the Program, the Eligible Cardmember’s account must be active (not cancelled).
i. To receive a discounted companion ticket, the Eligible Cardmember must purchase an eligible ticket in an eligible class, first class, business class or premium economy, on a participating airline for an eligible flight originating in and returning to a designated gateway and charge the purchase of such ticket to an Eligible Card. Only select airline(s) offer a discounted companion ticket. Limit of one discounted companion ticket per travelling Eligible Cardmember per booking. Eligible Cardmember must be one of the travellers.
ii. To receive a complimentary upgrade to First Class or special discounted fare on participating airline(s), the Eligible Cardmember must purchase a full-fare non-restrictive ticket or an eligible ticket on an eligible flight and class of service originating in and returning to a designated gateway and charge the purchase of the ticket to an Eligible Card. These three offers cannot be combined with each other or with any other offer at any time, including the complimentary companion ticket offer. Only select airline(s) offer upgrades or special discounted fares. Eligible Cardmember must be one of the travellers. Other restrictions may apply. For additional details, including participating airlines and additional terms, conditions and restrictions, and to book travel, please visit americanexpress.ca/platinum or call Platinum Card Travel Service at 1-800-668-9147.
iii. Eligible routes, class of service, code-share arrangements, designated gateways and similar matters relating to travel in the Program are determined by and will vary by airline.
iv. The Program is valid for travel purchases booked and/or completed within designated dates. Designated dates are subject to change without notice and are updated based on arrangements with participating airlines from time to time.
v. All Program bookings and purchases must be made through American Express Platinum Card Travel Services in Canada, except as we, Amex Canada Inc otherwise permit in our sole discretion. A travel service fee per booking may apply.
vi. The Program is subject to availability on the participating airlines’ eligible flights. Participating airlines may have limited seat allocations and destinations in respect of the Program and may have other terms, conditions, exclusions, restrictions and fees. Eligible class(es) of service are determined by each participating airline.
vii. Tickets issued for this Program cannot be transferred or endorsed. Full-fare ticket and the associated discounted fare tickets must be issued at the same time, for the same itinerary, with departure and return on the same flights and in the same class of service. All tickets are subject to all applicable government fees, taxes and charges, including airport levies. Once issued, names cannot be changed. Passengers and companions under the Program must travel together.
viii. Tickets must show a confirmed reservation for the entire trip and must be purchased in Canada using an Eligible Card prior to the start of travel. No split currency ticketing is permitted.
ix. Prepaid and miscellaneous charge orders (“MCOs”) may not be permitted.
x. Electronic tickets are mandatory and will be issued whenever the itinerary is e-ticket eligible.
xi. Re-routings, one-way, circle-trip and open-jaw itineraries may not be permitted.
xii. International Air Transport Association fare construction principles and rules apply. There are limitations on the number of transfers through the international hub(s) of the participating airline. Maximum numbers of transits allowed through international hub(s) may vary and are determined by participating airlines. Sector and side trips may not be allowed. Certain code-share flights may not apply.
xiii. Interlining is not permitted unless otherwise stated. Flights on participating airlines cannot be combined under the Program. Flights on non-participating airlines are not eligible for the Program and must be ticketed and priced separately. Canadian domestic fares to and from the designated departure gateways must be ticketed separately and are not included as part of the Program unless otherwise stated.
xiv. Discounted companion tickets have no refund value and may not accrue frequent flyer mileage. Once tickets are issued, changes, cancellations and refunds, as applicable, may be subject to a fee per ticket and will be at the Eligible Cardmember’s expense. Refunds after departure or “no shows” may not be allowed. Refunds are allowed on the full fare ticket only, and must be accompanied by the unused companion ticket. Complimentary companion tickets are not refundable and have no refund value, however, if applicable, taxes and fees may be fully refundable. Refunds may be allowed on eligible discounted fare ticket and eligible discounted companion fare ticket provided both tickets are refunded at the same time. Special class fare tickets and upgrade tickets will be refunded at the original ticket price subject to any applicable fees.
xv. This Program cannot be combined with any other promotion, travel agent discount, consolidator fare, travel industry and airline employee discount, child, infant or senior citizen fare, frequent flyer award, group rate, corporate rate, MCOs, or any other promotional offer.
xvi. Ticketing is based on fare rules of the participating airlines, and the corresponding fare class in which the ticket is booked.
xvii. Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada Inc. or any of their affiliates reserve the right to cancel or change the Program in whole or in part or change the terms and conditions of the Program at any time, for any reason and without notice. Participating airlines are subject to change without notice. Under no circumstances will Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada Inc. or any of their affiliates be liable for any loss or damage howsoever incurred as a result of the termination of the Program, the termination of any participating airline or any change in the Program.
xviii. All recourse for any and all liability in connection with full-fare and/or companion tickets, special class fare tickets, discounted fare tickets and/or upgrade tickets issued under the Program, the refusal to issue or honour any such tickets, travel pursuant to any such tickets or the failure of any participating airline or other party to adhere to the terms of the Program is as against the relevant participating airline only. Under no circumstances will Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada Inc. or any of their affiliates be liable for any conduct, action or failure of any participating airline whatsoever, including, without limitation, for any expense, loss, injury (to person or property), damage, delay, flight cancellation, denied boarding, missed connection, accident or any other matter whatsoever, however suffered or caused, directly or indirectly in connection with tickets, transportation or other services provided or refused to be provided by any participating airline or other party. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Amex Bank of Canada, Amex Canada Inc. or any of their affiliates will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind whatsoever arising from or in connection with the Program (whether in contract, tort, strict liability, products liability or otherwise), including, without limitation, lost revenues, loss of profits or loss or interruption of business.
12. FINE HOTELS & RESORTS: Payment must be made with an American Express Card in the Canadian Corporate Platinum Cardmember’s name. Available for Canadian cardholders of The Corporate Platinum Card from American Express. The Corporate Platinum Cardmember must travel on the itinerary booked under FINE HOTELS & RESORTS reservations to be eligible for benefits described. Limit of one (1) benefit package per room per stay. Benefit package can include noon check-in, room upgrade, daily breakfast for two people, 4:00 pm late check-out, plus an additional special benefit. Noon check-in and room upgrade based on availability and provided at check-in. Certain room categories are not eligible for room upgrades. Call Platinum Card Travel Services at 1-800-668-9147 for details. Breakfast varies by property but will be at minimum a continental breakfast. Additional special benefit varies by property, is subject to change, and cannot be redeemed for cash. FINE HOTELS & RESORTS cannot be combined with other offers unless indicated. Benefit package expires at check-out. Corporate Platinum Cardmembers may book up to a maximum of three (3) rooms under the FINE HOTELS & RESORTS Program per stay. Back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at the same FINE HOTELS & RESORTS property are considered one stay. In the event the Corporate Platinum Cardmember cancels the reservation(s), FINE HOTELS & RESORTS rates and benefit package will no longer apply to any remaining reservation(s). Participating FINE HOTELS & RESORTS properties and benefits are subject to change. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided in room, with the exception of select properties where in-room Wi-Fi is included as part of a mandatory daily resort fee or is not available. In these instances, complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided in a common space on property. Call Platinum Card Travel Services at 1-800-668-9147 for property specific details regarding Wi-Fi.
13. Fairmont President’s Club Platinum Membership: Basic and Supplementary Corporate Platinum Cards must enroll to qualify for the American Express “Platinum for Platinum” Fairmont President’s Club Platinum Benefit. Cardmembers must enroll for the Benefit by contacting Fairmont Hotels & Resorts at 1-888-320-5959 or at fairmont.com/plat5 and use the code PLAT5 if you are new to the Program, or use code PLATIN5 if you are an existing President’s Club member to update your status. Enrolled Cardmembers that register and complete five overnight stays at a Fairmont hotel or resort, paid for with an American Express Card between January and September of the calendar year will qualify for membership in Fairmont President’s Club. The Benefit may be discontinued at any time. Fairmont President’s Club membership is subject to the restrictions, terms and conditions of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts which may change without notice. Complete terms and conditions are available by calling 1-888-320-5959 or by visiting fairmont.com/fpc. American Express reserves the right to instruct Fairmont Hotels & Resorts to cancel your Fairmont President’s Club membership if you cease to be a Cardmember.
14. Starwood Hotels Preferred Guest Program: Enrollment in the Starwood Preferred Guest program is required to receive benefits. Benefits are subject to change and availability and may vary by property. American Express Terms and Conditions apply. Gold Preferred level amenities may not be combined with the FINE HOTELS & RESORTS program. All Starwood Preferred Guest Terms and Conditions apply. For complete terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest Program, please visit spg.com. American Express reserves the right to instruct Starwood Preferred Guest to cancel a Cardmember’s membership if they cease to be a Cardmember or their account is not in good standing.
15. Toronto Pearson Priority Lane: American Express Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers with a valid Platinum Card are entitled to access the Pearson Priority Lanes (“Priority Lane”) during peak airport operating hours. The Priority Lanes are serviced by the Greater Toronto Airport Authority. Priority Lanes are located at select departure areas at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport in Terminals 1 & 3. Access to Priority Lanes is available to eligible Cardmembers and companions travelling on the same itinerary upon the presentation of a valid, unexpired eligible Corporate Platinum Card Card. The name on the Corporate Platinum Card must match the name on the boarding pass. All passengers departing Pearson International Airport, including those accessing the Priority Lanes are required to comply with airport security and customs screening requirements. Priority Lane access is subject to change or cancellation at any time and additional terms and conditions apply.
16. Spending Limits: American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of your company or at the discretion of American Express.
17. Central Billing: The centrally billed option is only available to existing customers who are set up with this billing option.
18. Float Advantage: 30+ days of float extension depends on billing cycle, date of purchase and date of payment.
19. Business Travel and Accident Insurance: Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada. This literature is descriptive only. Actual coverage is subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of policy 6477-46-08. Please refer to your Description of Coverage for all terms, conditions, and exclusions. Chubb Insurance Group of Canada, 199 Bay Street, Suite 2500, P.O. Box 139, Commerce Court Postal Station, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1E2. Covered products include Corporate Cards and Business Travel Accounts in Canada. Notwithstanding the above, a client may have negotiated a different benefit amount.
20. Car Rental and Theft and Damage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully charged your rental to your American Express Corporate Platinum Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
21. Flight and Baggage Delay Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
22. Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
23. Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
Ready to see how American Express can help your business today? Call 1-866-323-2602 and speak to a rep immediately. Or, fill out the form below and a representative will contact you within 2-3 business days.
Please be aware that we cannot accept servicing requests through this form.
For Cardmember or account servicing support , please call 1-800-716-6661.
Our Corporate Card solutions are best suited for businesses with an annual revenue of $2M or more. If your business has an annual revenue of under $2M, we invite you to review our Small Business Solutions
By ticking the box, American Express will send you email updates and information on corporate payment solutions. This is a good way for financial professionals to stay on top of the latest thinking in expense management from American Express. You may unsubscribe from future emails at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. For more information about how we protect your privacy, please review our Privacy Statement.
An American Express representative will contact you to discuss your expense management needs and begin the assessment process to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 1-866-323-2602
Amex Bank of Canada, P.O. Box 3204, Station F, Toronto, ON M1W 3W7Copyright © 2017 American Express Company