1. Travel Emergency Assistance: All Services associated with Travel Emergency Assistance are provided worldwide with the exception of some countries (it is best to check with Customer Service). In addition, services may be limited or prevented by acts of God, war, civil commotion, labour disputes, unavailability of goods and services or refusal of permissions by local authorities.
2. Air Canada Cash Back Loyalty Program: Minimum annual Air Canada eligible purchases of $20,000 required. Eligible Air Canada flights include ALL fare options and booking classes and are calculated on actual flights taken. Eligible Air Canada Flight Pass purchases are calculated on the amount of all eligible Flight Pass purchases less any Flight Pass credits and returns charged on the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card. Companies with Air Canada contracted and/or negotiated fare rates will not be eligible for this Cash Back. Other terms and conditions apply.
3. Savings at Work: In order to receive an annual cash back amount, purchases must be charged to the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card. Companies who currently have contracted/negotiated rates with any partner may not be eligible to receive the cash rebate from those partners. Other terms and conditions apply.
4. Aeroplan Miles: Account must be in good standing. Aeroplan Miles will be earned on the amount of all purchases less credits and returns. Finance charges, annual fees, other fees and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for Aeroplan Miles.
5. Front Of The Line: Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
6. Corporate Express Cash Service: After Company registers for this service, Cardmembers must then enroll individually with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they have been enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.
7. Spending Limits: American Express reserves the right to refuse to authorize any charge. Some Corporate Cards may carry specific usage guidelines and limits at the request of your company or at the discretion of American Express.
† Note: All Insurance coverages are subject to the terms and conditions of their respective Master Policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read Certificates of Insurance carefully.
8. Flight and Baggage Delay Insurance: Underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada. In Quebec, certain coverage is underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
9. Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance: Underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada. In Quebec, certain coverages are underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
10. Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance: Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully charged your rental to your American Express Corporate Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of the rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
11. Business Travel Accident Insurance: Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Group of Canada (a member company of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies). Under Master policy #6477-4608.
12. AMEX Travel Assurance: AMEX Travel AssuranceTM is optional group travel insurance underwrittenby RBC Insurance Company of Canada and (for certain coverages in Quebec) RBC General Insurance Company. All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the Group Policy issued to Amex Bank of Canada and the applicable limitations and exclusions described in the Certificate of Insurance issued upon enrollment.