Do your employees know? They have access to a wide range of insurances through their Corporate Card. Take a look!
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage† including:
– Travel Accident Insurance1 – Up to $500,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance when you charge your common carrier ticket to your Corporate Card.
– Flight Delay Insurance2 - Up to $500 ($1,000 for Corporate Platinum Card & Corporate AeroplanPlus Platinum Card) coverage (aggregate maximum with Baggage Delay Insurance) for hotel, motel, restaurant expenses and other sundry items.
– Baggage Delay Insurance2 - Book a flight with your Corporate Card and receive up to $500 ($1,000 for Corporate Platinum Card & Corporate AeroplanPlus Platinum Card) coverage (aggregate maximum with Flight Delay Insurance) for reasonable and necessary emergency purchases.
– Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance2 - Charge your Hotel/Motel arrangements to your Corporate Card and receive automatic coverage of up to $500 ($1,000 for Corporate Platinum Card and Corporate AeroplanPlus Platinum Card) against the loss of most personal items if your hotel/ motel is burglarized.
– Car Rental theft and Damage Insurance3 - Save money when travelling with the Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance included on your Corporate Card.
Exclusive coverage for Corporate Gold and Platinum Cardmembers:
– Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance3- When you fully charge your airline tickets to your Corporate Gold Card, Corporate Platinum Card or Corporate AeroplanPlus Platinum Card you can receive up to $1,000 coverage for loss or damage to your luggage or personal effects while in transit.
Encourage your employees to view the American Express site, to learn more about all the benefits and services that their Corporate Card provides them.
For a complete list of the Certificates of Insurance, please visit this link to download:
To compare your Corporate Card to the other corporate cards we offer, please visit:
1Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Group of Canada (a member company of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies). Under Master policy #6477-4608.
2Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Amount is aggregate maximum with Baggage Delay Insurance. Coverage is for all reasonable and necessary emergency purchases made within four days.
3Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully charged your rental to your American Express Corporate Card. There are specific conditions that apply to who may rent and drive the rental vehicle, the length of the rental(s) and the type of vehicle covered.
†: All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully.