American Express® Cathay Pacific® Elite Corporate Card
1. Effective from 1 August 2016.
2. Corporate Asia Miles: Corporate Asia Miles is managed and operated by Asia Miles Ltd (AML) and participation is subject to the Corporate Asia Miles terms and conditions – Large Companies / Mid-sized Companies. The Company must authorise an administrator with a specific email address to access the Corporate Asia Miles account and redeem awards on the Company’s behalf. The Company must provide a copy of the authorised email address to American Express. Asia Miles enrolment is automatic on approval of your American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card account. The Company will earn Asia Miles on all Cathay Pacific and Dragonair tickets and infight transactions purchased on the American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card. Missing mileage credits can be claimed at www.americanexpress.com/claimasiamiles.
3. Card Members Rewards: An annual Card Member rewards programme fee applies. Enrolment is not automatic and subject to Company approval. Asia Miles is managed and operated by Asia Miles Ltd (AML) and participation in Asia Miles is subject to the Asia Miles terms and conditions set out at www.asiamiles.com. You must be an Asia Miles member to earn and redeem Asia Miles. Your employer must confirm your eligibility to enrol in the Card Member rewards programme where you’ll earn Asia Miles for spending on your Corporate Card. An annual fee currently HK$400 applies and is only open to individuals. Asia Miles will be transferred each month to your Asia Miles account - please refer to your monthly Card statement for a summary of Asia Miles earned and transferred. For all Asia Miles balance enquiries or to redeem Asia Miles, visit www.asiamiles.com.
The following types of charges are not eligible for Asia Miles: charges processed and billed prior to the enrolment date, cash advance and other cash services, Corporate Cash, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases, American Express Gift Cheque or Travel Gift Certificate purchases, charges for dishonoured cheques, finance charges, late payment and referral charges, tax refunds from overseas purchases, annual membership fee, express cash handling fee, fees relating to foreign currency transactions, tax bill payment, and for any utility, gas and electricity payment on Card Members' Card Accounts.
4. Bonus Asia Miles applies only to qualified Companies under specific market segments.
5. Corporate Card Members enrolled in the Card Member rewards programme will receive a spend bonus of 1,500 Asia Miles if their spend on the American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card accumulates HK$200,000 or more during the 12 months ending on the Card Member rewards programme anniversary date. Elite Corporate Card Members enrolled in the Card Member rewards programme will receive a spend bonus of 3,000 Asia Miles if their spend on the American Express Cathay Pacific Elite Corporate Card accumulates HK$400,000 or more during the 12 months ending on the Card Member rewards programme anniversary date.
6. American Express Selects: Terms and Conditions apply.
7. Annual Card Fee: American Express will waive the first year annual Card fee. The American Express Cathay Pacific Elite Corporate Card annual fee is currently HK$590 per annum. American Express will waive the next annual fee if your spend in the previous year is HK$400,000 or more per Card on the Elite Corporate Card.
8. Corporate Cash: Requires Company participation and Card Member enrolment. Subject to terms and conditions.
9. Global Assist Hotline: You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As the Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own. Please refer to the Global Assist Summary of Coverage for additional details and restrictions.
10. Business Travel Insurance: The plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited, American Express International, Inc. does not act as an agent or fiduciary for you, and American Express International, Inc. may act on behalf of the insurance provider, as permitted by law. Exclusions and limitations apply. Please refer to your Travel Protector plan for details.
11. SafeKey®: Secure online shopping with American Express SafeKey. Click here to learn more.
12. 51 credit-free days: Actual credit-free period will vary based on the date of charge and the billing cycle cut-off date.
13. Subject to American Express’s risk management policies.
American Express reserves the right to require proof of resources and/or security. If there are any differences between the English language text and the Chinese language text, the English language text, for all intents and purposes, shall prevail