Rewards & Savings Programmes
1. Membership Rewards: Enrolment required (an annual fee of HK$120 for the Membership Rewards Non Frequent Traveller option/ HK$400 for the Membership Rewards Frequent Traveller Option applies). Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards programme available here Your Company must allow participation in Membership Rewards to be eligible to enrol. You must enrol yourself and cannot delegate someone else in your Company to do so on your behalf.
2. Membership Rewards Options: The annual membership fee for Membership Rewards Frequent Traveller option is HK$400, or 12,000 Membership Rewards points; and for Membership Rewards Non Frequent Traveller option, the annual fee is HK$120 or 3,600 Membership Rewards. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
3. Corporate Asia Miles: Corporate Asia Miles is managed and operated by Asia Miles Ltd (AML) and participation is subject to the Corporate Asia Miles terms and conditions – Large Companies / Mid-sized Companies. The Company must authorise an administrator with a specific email address to access the Corporate Asia Miles account and redeem awards on the Company’s behalf. The Company must provide a copy of the authorised email address to American Express. Asia Miles enrolment is automatic on approval of your American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card account. The Company will earn Asia Miles on all Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon tickets and infight transactions purchased on the American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card. Missing mileage credits can be claimed at www.americanexpress.com/claimasiamiles.
4. Card Members Rewards: An annual Card Member rewards programme fee applies. Enrolment is not automatic and subject to Company approval. Asia Miles is managed and operated by Asia Miles Ltd (AML) and participation in Asia Miles is subject to the Asia Miles terms and conditions set out at www.asiamiles.com. You must be an Asia Miles member to earn and redeem Asia Miles. Your employer must confirm your eligibility to enrol in the Card Member rewards programme where you’ll earn Asia Miles for spending on your Corporate Card. An annual fee currently HK$400 applies and is only open to individuals. Asia Miles will be transferred each month to your Asia Miles account - please refer to your monthly Card statement for a summary of Asia Miles earned and transferred. For all Asia Miles balance enquiries or to redeem Asia Miles, visit www.asiamiles.com.
The following types of charges are not eligible for Asia Miles: charges processed and billed prior to the enrolment date, cash advance and other cash services, Corporate Cash, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases, American Express Gift Cheque or Travel Gift Certificate purchases, charges for dishonoured cheques, finance charges, late payment and referral charges, tax refunds from overseas purchases, annual membership fee, express cash handling fee, fees relating to foreign currency transactions, tax bill payment, and for any utility, gas and electricity payment on Card Members' Card Accounts.
5. American Express Selects: Terms and Conditions apply.
American Express reserves the right to require proof of resources and/or security. If there are any differences between the English language text and the Chinese language text, the English language text, for all intents and purposes, shall prevail.