Whether you are a Corporate Cardmember in need of assistance or a Program Administrator with an account management related enquiry, our goal is to provide the world-class service and support you would expect from American Express®.
Using the Corporate Card
The Corporate Card is a widely accepted method of payment, so you must treat it with the same care as you would handle cash.
Please follow the simple procedures below to ensure maximum Card security and enjoy continued usage of the American Express Corporate Card.
Corporate Card Renewal:
The new Card becomes valid when the present Card expires, so please continue to use the present Card until the end of the month shown as expiry date and then destroy it.
- To maintain Card security, please sign the new Corporate Card immediately upon receipt.
- New and subsequent Corporate Cards will always display the original date on which you became a Cardmember.
- If your Corporate Card is worn or damaged, you can also receive a new Card, usually within two business days.
- To request a new Card, simply call the 24 hour customer services helpline numbers.
Please ensure that your American Express Corporate Card is used in accordance with the prevailing Exchange Control Guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from time to time.
- You can spend upto US $25,000 equivalent per trip for business travel and entertainment while traveling overseas.
- In case you intend to spend more than the overall limit placed for overseas spending by RBI, you are required to seek prior approval of RBI.
- In the unlikely case where the Corporate Card is used for charging personal expenses overseas, you are required, under the prevailing Exchange Control Guidelines issued by RBI,to get your passport endorsed by your authorized dealer.
- Please do not make your Card payments for the INR Billed Corporate Card in foreign currency.
- Do not make any Card payments overseas for your INR Billed Corporate Card unless specifically permitted by RBI.
- Please note that as per Government of India guidelines a Service Tax is applicable on fees and other service charges. The total amount shown in your statement towards these charges will include the Service Tax. However please note that the spends on your card do not attract any service tax.
Making Payment - INR Billed Corporate Card
For companies who have requested individual billing system, a statement of account will be sent to all Cardmembers each month. Individual Cardmembers are responsible for paying their account directly to American Express.
The statement of account has two parts:
- The Corporate Card Payment Advice - a remittance record to be returned to American Express with your payment.
- The Corporate Card Statement of Account - a summary of charge and payment activity on the Card account during the billing period. The amount you are required to pay is the amount indicated on your copy of the Account Statement.
Payment Methods & Addresses:
You can pay for your American Express Corporate Card by any of the convenient methods mentioned below. Quote the correct account information while making payments. Payments need to be made in favour of "AEBC Card No. 3769 XXXXXX XXXXX"
Direct Debit is the most convenient way to pay your monthly bill. Enrol for Direct Debit by filling out the Cardmember Direct Debit enrolment form given below, and each month we will deduct the total amount due from your nominated account via the Reserve Bank of India's Electronic Clearing Service. This facility is available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Chennai only.
Download Cardmember Direct Debit Enrolment Form
Download Company Account ECS Direct Debit Enrolment Form
Online payments directly from your bank account. You can now pay your American Express Card dues online from your bank account free-of-cost from any place, anytime. This service is currently available for more than 50+ participating banks in India. Click here to pay your bill.
Funds Transfer Option is available across various banks. Please take a note of the Remittance Account details given below if you are remitting your payments electronically using NEFT or RTGS.
Name of Beneficiary: AEBC Card No. 3769 XXXXXX XXXXX
Name of the Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Current Account No: 52205899087
IFSC Code: SCBL0036020
MICR Code: 110036002
Swift code: SCBLINBBXXX
Courier payment cheque to American Express Banking Corp. Cyber City, Tower ‘C’, DLF Building No. 8, Sector 25, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon -122002, Haryana
Drop boxes in convenient locations where you can drop your cheque or draft. Please do not drop cash payments in the drop box. Find the nearest Drop box location.
Post payment cheque to American Express Banking Corp. Post Bag 342, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
American Express offers Cardmembers secure and convenient services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to manage their Corporate Card online.
Check your Corporate Card balance, view recent Card transactions or view your Membership RewardsTM points balance via Online Services.
Log on or register for Online Services
Learn more about Online Services
Membership Rewards Program
The Membership Rewards Program¹ gives Corporate Cardmembers the opportunity to earn points that are redeemable for travel, dining, entertainment and retail rewards. For added convenience, individuals can manage their Membership Rewards account online via Online Services.
To enrol simply call our 24 hour helpline services 0124-280-1222 or 1800-419-1222 or call the Key Contact in your Company and ask for the enrolment form. You can also visit americanexpress.co.in/membershiprewards
1. An annual Membership Rewards fee applies and enrolment is not automatic.
American Express @ Work
American Express @ Work is a secure web-based portal that assists you to effectively and efficiently manage and administer your Company's Corporate Card expense management processes online. Use @ Work tools and reports to:
- Analyse spending patterns and identify where further savings can be achieved.
- Identify where excesses are occurring.
- Identify any company policies that may have been infringed.
To access an online tutorial for @ Work, visit americanexpress.co.in/learnaboutatwork and click on 'Take a Tour of the new @ Work' button.
Using @ Work Program Management, you can quickly and easily perform the following maintenance transactions:
- Cancel a Card
- Transfer a Cardmember
- Change a Cardmember's contact details
- Status tracking
- Request Statement Copy
- Change a report recipient
- Replace a defective Card
- View Cardmember statement
To begin enjoying the benefits offered by @ Work, you will need to complete a Company Registration Form and return it to American Express as per the instructions on the form. You will then receive a Welcome email to help you complete the enrolment process.
As part of the @ Work enrolment process, users will be required to:
- Select a unique User ID and password
- Specify a Security Validation Question and Answer
Detailed enrolment instructions are available at americanexpress.co.in/enrolinatwork
For Program Administrators who wish to manage their Company’s account online.
Register or log into @ Work
Learn more about @ Work
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
As a Corporate Cardmember or a Program Administrator, please familiarize yourself with the ‘Most Important Terms and Conditions’ document of the Corporate Card programme. This document highlights some of the most important Terms & Conditions governing the usage of the Corporate Card including, but not limited to, Card Fees & charges, Billing & Payments, Late Payment fees, Disclosure, Foreign Currency transactions, etc. By signing on the reverse of your Corporate Card and/or by using your Corporate Card, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
Learn more about the Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC) for:
American Express Corporate Card Programme
Corporate Services and Support
Corporate Cardmembers can contact the 24 hour American Express Corporate Services Helpline for assistance with lost or stolen Cards, billing enquiries, and other services.
For American Express Platinum Corporate Cardmembers:
Call Toll Free 1800 419 1092
Or 0124 2801092 (Dial +91 124 2801092 when calling from overseas)
For Jet Airways American Express Corporate Cardmembers:
Call Toll Free 1800 419 1199
Or 0124 2801299 (Dial +91 124 2801299)
For American Express Corporate Cardmembers:
Call Toll-free 1800 419 1222
Or 0124 2801222 (Dial +91 124 2801222 when calling from overseas)
Note: The Toll-free numbers are accessible from landlines & mobiles in all cities across the country
Contact the Global Assist® Hotline for emergency medical or legal referrals and assistance when you traveling outside India. The service is available 24 hours a day virtually anywhere in the world, for up to 90 days.
To contact Global Assist, please call (+65) 6334-0729.
Corporate Express Cash Facility
Corporate Cardmembers may use their Corporate Card to access cash advances and withdrawals from ATMs in India or overseas and from other locations as offered by us from time to time, subject to written authorization from your company.
Once enrolled for the Express Cash facility, you can withdraw cash from the ATMs using the PIN provided by us. To change your PIN number, please contact us at the American Express Corporate Services Helpline phone numbers.
Corporate Traveller Support & Services
Corporate travellers should contact their designated travel office.
Corporate Card Application Forms