American Express Corporate Gold Card
Benefits & Services
Below you will find more information on the benefits and services as attached to the American Express Corporate Gold Card. Please click on the plus in the drop down menu to read more on each benefit.
- Customer Service available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 8 pm.
- In case of emergency 24/7 Customer Service.
- Worldwide Card replacement (usually within 24 hours), in case the Card is lost or stolen
- Worldwide more than 1700 Travel Service locations** are at your disposal.
Click here to find travel services locations.
Global Assist ® Hotline – you’re not on your own in an emergency abroad
- In case of an emergency while you’re travelling outside the Netherlands, we’ll put you in contact with English speaking medical or legal assistance experts.
- 24-hour a day phone service whenever you travel outside the Netherlands.
The Online Services allow Cardmembers to:
- Track their expenses
- Access monthly statements
- View their PIN online
- Receive e-mail or SMS alerts regarding their account
American Express @Work allows your company to access a range of reports and management information.
Travel Insurance Benefits*
- Business Travel Accident Insurance* – coverage up to €500.000 against the consequences of an accident, while travelling on public transport booked using the Card
- Business Travel Inconvenience Insurance* with a maximum cover of €1.500 on scheduled flights booked using the Card
- Medical Assistance and Expenses Cover* for accidents during business trips, covers any inconvenience like seeing a doctor, being admitted to hospital or arranging and paying for your return home. Maximum cover €200.000.
- Business Trip Cancellation Protection*; when cancelling a business trip or cutting it short is unavoidable as a result of circumstances beyond your control. Maximum cover €4500.
- Car Hire Insurance*; In case of a stolen or damaged rental vehicle you will be insured up to €75.000, based on the standard use according to the rental agreement.
Card Defence Service
Cardmembers can register details of their key travel documents, corporate and personal cards with our Card Defence Service. In case any of these documents are ever lost or stolen, all the Cardmember needs to do is call the Card Defence Service. They will take care of blocking the cards and organise card replacements.
Virtually wherever you are in the world, you’ll have access to cash from over 735.000 ATMs Up to €1.400 in local currency can be withdrawn per week.
Click here to find ATMs.