KLM American Express Business Travel Account
The KLM American Express Business Travel Account is a simple, effective and free way to manage your corporate travel costs.
- Combines your travel expenses into one, centrally billed account
- Enhanced visibility gives you maximum control over expenses and helps save time and money.
How it works
Exercise total control on travel spending
- Improve cash flow – up to 58 calendar days interest-free extended credit
- BlueBiz Bonus* for the Company on KLM and AIR FRANCE spend paid for via the BTA
- Save on the costs of travel insurance with complimentary business travel accident cover. The maximum cover on KLM and AIR FRANCE flights is €500.000 and €350.000 on other flights.
- Consolidate virtually all your company travel expenditure – one account, one bill
- Benefit from centralised approval and payment
- Monitor corporate travel expenses easily and effectively
- Ensure preferred supplier and travel policy compliance
- End processing of multiple invoices – handle one consolidated statement, complete with detailed transaction data
- Implement simply and quickly – we work with your travel management company to fast-track introduction of the process
*The BlueBiz bonus is part of the KLM BlueBiz programme. KLM decides whether you can participate. If you’re eligible you can easily register via KLM or via American Express. The annual bonus is calculated on your flown revenue with KLM and AIR FRANCE, excluding third-party additional charges, and for as long as you are a member of BlueBiz.