Optimise your working capital and increase your companies’ cash flow with American Express.
By using the working capital solution to settle payments with strategic suppliers you can accelerate payments to suppliers while keeping cash-on-hand longer and therefore increasing your own liquidity. Furthermore, the solution aligns opposing company interests: a significant extension of payment terms for buyers and contractually assured payment five banking days after authorisation for suppliers. This harmonisation strengthens the relationship between buyers and suppliers.
Benefits of the working capital solutions
- Optimisation of cash flow and working capital with extended payment period
- Reduced need for external financing
- Bank independent solution
- Strengthening of ties with strategic suppliers
- Optimisation of cash flow and working capital due to payment five banking days after authorisation
- Reduction of receivables
- Risk management by American Express
How the working capital solutions work
- The buyer / Corporate customer identifies key, high-transaction suppliers.
- Customer uses American Express payment method for purchases.
- The buyer makes the payment to American Express 28 days after the monthly statement date, benefiting from an extended payment up to 58 days.
- The supplier accepts American Express as payment method.
- Invoice is issued directly to the buyer / Corporate customer.
- Supplier gets paid by American Express (within 5 banking days).
Would you like to read about how other companies already benefit from the American Express Working Capital solution? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share a Working Capital customer case study with you.