Rewards & Savings Programmes
1. Corporate Membership Rewards: Except for promotional offers and the exclusions stated below, spend on Cards enrolled in the Programme will earn one (1) Corporate Membership Rewards point for every S$1.60 billed to a valid and enrolled Card Account that is in good standing at the time of billing. Points cannot be transferred to any other Corporate or individual Membership Rewards Programme Account. Points will not be accrued for charges processed, billed or prepaid prior to the Enrolment Date; cash advances, Corporate Cash, Express Cash, Foreign Exchange or any other cash services or transactions; American Express travellers cheques; fees and charges for dishonoured payments; finance charges; fees and charges, including without limitation joining fees, Card fees, Corporate Membership Rewards Programme fees, late payment charges or foreign exchange fees; charges in relation to promotional offers that are excluded from points accrual; charges for which we do not receive payment in full for any reason; balances transferred from other Card Accounts; and any credits that are posted to a Card Account, including those arising from returned goods or services or from billing disputes.
2. Corporate Membership Rewards Enrolment: A company may participate in the Corporate Membership Rewards Programme and open a Programme Account subject to approval from American Express. A Programme Account cannot be linked to an individual Membership Rewards Programme Account. American Express® Corporate Gold Card and American Express® Corporate Green Card are eligible for enrolment. A company must enrol the Card(s) it wishes to earn points under the Programme. Annual fee for participation in the Programme is S$75 per Card, inclusive of GST, that is enrolled in the Programme.
3. Corporate Membership Rewards Points: There is no expiry date for points earned while in the Programme as long as the company Corporate Card Account remains active and is in good standing. If a company cancels the Programme Account, the company will have 30 days from the day of cancellation to redeem any points accrued in the Account. Any points accrued in the Programme Account but not redeemed within 30 days will be forfeited and will not be capable of transfer, conversion or redemption.
For full Corporate Membership Rewards terms, please go to americanexpress.com.sg/mycmrterms
4. Membership Rewards: An annual Membership Rewards fee applies and enrolment is not automatic. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards programme available here.
5. Shopping Vouchers: Shopping Vouchers are issued subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Shopping Voucher issuers.