Cardmember Benefits for Employees
We know how important it is for Companies to retain the best employees. So we provide a range of Cardmember rewards and services to meet the needs of all your employees, from the occasional traveller to the frequent traveller.
The American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card offers a substantial array of benefits and insurance cover to suit the needs of the majority of employees within a Company.
The American Express Cathay Pacific Elite Corporate Card offers additional prestige and insurance cover and is typically used for senior executives and often provided to recognise status within Companies.
Asia Miles RewardsTM
Cardmembers enrolled in the Cardmember rewards programme will personally earn 1 Asia Mile1 for every NT$25 on all Corporate Card spend. Plus Elite Corporate Cardmembers will enjoy a superior earn rate of 1 Asia Mile1 for every NT$20 when spending on the Corporate Card overseas, which makes doing business even more rewarding.
Asia Miles can be redeemed for flight awards or an extensive array of lifestyle awards. Learn more
Manage your account online
Staff can manage Corporate Card accounts online securely, immediately and conveniently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Check transaction records
- Check payment history
- Review the Membership Rewards point balance
Extra protection for travellers
When travel tickets are charged to the Corporate Card, Cardmembers automatically enjoy comprehensive protection, including:
- Business Travel Accident Insurance 2
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance 2
- Accident Medical Expenses Insurance 2
The convenience of global access
Cardmembers enjoy the convenience of expert assistance almost anywhere in the world. Our network has more than 1,700 Travel Services locations in over 130 countries3, providing the following assistance:
- 24 hour emergency Card replacement
- Foreign currency exchange
- Cash and Traveller’s Cheque access
- Global Assist hotline – putting Cardmembers in a tight spot in touch with English-speaking doctors and lawyers.
Separate work from pleasure
Keep your company and personal expenses separate by applying for a companion American Express Credit Card.
Terms and Conditions
1. Asia Miles is managed and operated by Asia Miles Limited (AML) and participation in Asia Miles is subject to the Asia Miles terms and conditions set out at www.asiamiles.com. You must be an Asia Miles member to earn Asia Miles and redeem Asia Miles awards. Your employer must confirm your eligibility to enroll in the Cardmember rewards programme where you’ll earn Asia Miles for spending on your Corporate Card. An annual fee for the enrollment of the Cardmember rewards programme currently is NT$500 for American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Cardmembers and NT$1,000 for Elite Corporate Cardmembers and is only open to individuals. Asia Miles will be credited each month to a Cardmember’s Asia Miles account automatically and will expire 3 years after being credited to that account - please refer to your monthly Card statement for a summary of Asia Miles earned and credited. For all Asia Miles balance enquiries or to redeem Asia Miles, visit www.asiamiles.com
2. Underwritten by Insurance Company of North America, Taiwan Branch and subject to conditions of cover.
3. Comprised of Travel Service locations of American Express Travel Related Services Company Inc., its affiliates and Representatives worldwide.
Be prudent in managing your finances and maintain good credit
For more enquiries on other fees, please contact us at (02) 2547-3663.
Except for benefits or services for which American Express has disclosed the applicable period and conditions to the Cardmember, American Express may adjust the terms and conditions of card benefits or services on a quarterly basis and notify Cardmembers in accordance with the Cardmember Agreement.
Please refer to the Cardmember brochure or American Express website for full details and terms and conditions governing Cardmember benefits and services.