Attractive rewards and better security
We know how important it is for large organisations to retain the best staff. So we provide a range of Cardmember rewards and services to meet the needs of all your employees, from the occasional domestic traveller to the frequent international traveller.
Corporate Cardmembers can earn 1 Membership Rewards point1 for every NT$30 spent on the Corporate Card. These points are redeemable for air travel and hotel stays, as well as shopping, home and recreation items.
Manage your account online
Staff can manage Corporate Card accounts online securely, immediately and conveniently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Check transaction records
- Check payment history
- Review the Membership Rewards point balance
Extra protection for travellers
When travel tickets are charged to the Corporate Card, Cardmembers automatically enjoy comprehensive protection, including:
- Business Travel Accident Insurance 2
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance 2
- Accident Medical Expenses Insurance 2
The convenience of global access
Cardmembers enjoy the convenience of expert assistance almost anywhere in the world. Our network has more than 1,700 Travel Services locations in over 130 countries3, providing the following assistance:
- 24 hour emergency Card replacement
- Foreign currency exchange
- Cash and Traveller’s Cheque access
- Global Assist hotline – putting Cardmembers in a tight spot in touch with English-speaking doctors and lawyers.
Separate work from pleasure
Keep your company and personal expenses separate by applying for a companion American Express Credit Card.
Terms and Conditions
1. Membership Rewards enrolment required (an annual fee may apply) Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program.
2. Underwritten by Insurance Company of North America, Taiwan Branch and subject to conditions of cover.
3. Comprised of Travel Service locations of American Express Travel Related Services Company Inc., its affiliates and Representatives worldwide.
Be prudent in managing your finances and maintain good credit
For more enquiries on other fees, please contact us at (02) 2547-3663.
Except for benefits or services for which American Express has disclosed the applicable period and conditions to the Cardmember, American Express may adjust the terms and conditions of card benefits or services on a quarterly basis and notify Cardmembers in accordance with the Cardmember Agreement.
Please refer to the Cardmember brochure or American Express website for full details and terms and conditions governing Cardmember benefits and services.