With the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus your company will earn extra On Business points when employees fly with British Airways. Points can be redeemed for valuable travel rewards. Plus, your employees will earn Avios when they use the Card to pay for business expenses. The British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus annual fee is £225.
Call direct on
0800 917 1534
or complete the form below.
Access reassuring protection coverage and travel assistance services to support business travellers.
Cash access is available on the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus, subject to application and approval.
Add an eligible American Express Corporate Card to Apple Pay to make payments on the go with a compatible Apple device at merchants which accept American Express contactless payments. It’s simple to set up, and Cardmembers will still benefit from the same trusted service and support.
Professional and dedicated customer support is always just a phone call away to assist with billing enquires, replacement Card requests, or access to a Card benefit or service.
With Global Assist® Service Hotline you’re not on your own during international business trips. In case of an emergency while travelling outside the UK, we provide 24/7 phone service that puts you in contact with English speaking medical or legal assistance experts.
Companies benefit from great rewards with the British Airways On Business programme. With the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus, your company can receive 50% more On Business Points4. Plus, your company can earn an additional 2,500 Points per Card per year when the total annual spend charged to each Card exceeds £25,0005. On Business Points can be redeemed towards reward flights and flight upgrades (Terms, taxes and carrier charges apply)6. There are no blackout dates, which means there are no restrictions on when they can be used.
With Executive Club membership, British Airways' frequent flyer programme, Cardmembers earn 1.5 Avios for virtually every full £1 spent and charged to the Card and 3 Avios for virtually every £1 spent with British Airways and charged to the Card8. Avios can be redeemed for reward flights and reward flight upgrades, hotel accommodation and car hire6. (Terms, taxes and carrier charges apply)
Manage Your Card Account is a free online management tool that enables Cardmembers to access their American Express accounts anytime, anywhere Internet access is available. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently:
The American Express Mobile app allows Cardmembers to easily and conveniently:
This complimentary and easily implemented feature of Manage Your Card Account gives members a way of completing expense reports - helping to save time, money and reduce errors. Cardmembers can:
American Express @ Work Programme Management is a self-service tool that allows Programme Administrators to easily perform day-to-day account maintenance, such as:
We offer a variety of billing choices and ten billing cycles to accommodate your payroll periods and reimbursement arrangements.
You can select the level of liability for your Corporate Cardmembers and establish accountability for payment of charges.
View More Corporate Cards
Terms and Conditions
1. Business Travel Protection: Terms and conditions apply. Please see the Insurance Terms and Conditions for full details. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply
2. Travel Services Locations:All Services are subject to local laws and cash availability. Not All Services are available at all locations.
3. On Business Points are earned on all British Airways fares including franchisees but excluding codeshare partners and oneworld® alliances. Find out more on the On Business programme on ba.com/onbusiness.
4. Companies participating in the British Airways American Express Corporate Card programme receive 50% more On Business Points than those solely participating in the On Business programme.
5. 2,500 On Business Points are enough to redeem one economy return UK Domestic flight (Intra UK & Ireland routes). British Airways On Business Terms and Conditions apply to On Business Points redemptions and detailed information can be found at www.britishairways.com/travel/on-business-terms-conditions or by calling 0344 493 0748.
6. Reward flights and flight upgrades on British Airways only and subject to applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges.
7. British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions apply to Avios redemptions and detailed information can be found at britishairways.com/travel/ec-terms-and-conditions or by calling 0344 493 0747.
8. Avios will not accrue in respect of any Cash Withdrawal, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases, Foreign Exchange Transactions or fees. Avios will accrue in respect of spending in each month provided your account is not more than 60 days overdue for payment. Avios will not accrue in respect of amounts which are subsequently reaccredited to your account because of refunds.
A problem occurred sending your message. Please try again later.
Does your company have an American Express® Corporate Card and/or Payment Program?
As an existing Corporate Card Customer, you can perform many functions online, or speak to us directly by calling one of the numbers below.
If your company has an American Express Corporate Card program and you need a Corporate Card, please contact your company's Programme Administrator.
Access your account to:
Not registered? Create a new online account.
For additional help, please call American Express Corporate Card Customer Service team at 0800 917 8031
For Corporate Cardmembers, our world-class service is just a phone call away. Contact us for assistance with lost or stolen cards, billing enquiries, change of address, travelling emergencies and other services. Be sure to have your Card details in hand when you call.
Learn more about Cardmembers tools and resources
Access American Express @ Work Program Management to:
Not yet registered? Please contact the Programme Administrator servicing team at 0800 917 8230
Monday to Thursday - 08.00 to 17.30, Friday 08.00 to 17.00
Call for Corporate Card account queries. This helpline is not available to Cardmembers, and Programme Administrators must be registered with American Express to access it. Make sure you have your company account number (MCA) in hand when calling.
Learn more about Programme Administrator tools and resources
Thank you for your interest in our Corporate Card Program. Our representatives have the knowledge to help assess your needs and provide you with a customised expense management solution.
Or, Request a Call Back
Please enter your business contact information and an American Express Representative will call you to discuss a solution that suits your company’s needs.
Unfortunately we cannot support Cardmember servicing questions via this form.
For all Cardmember or account queries, please call 0800 917 8031
American Express will use this information only for the explicit purpose of providing you with more information on American Express Global Corporate Payment Solutions.
An American Express Representative will contact you within 48 hours to assess your expense management needs and begin to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 0800 021 3053
Copyright © 2016 American Express Company