With the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus your company will earn extra On Business points when employees fly with British Airways. Points can be redeemed for valuable travel rewards. Plus, your employees will earn Avios when they use the Card to pay for business expenses. The British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus annual fee is £225.
Call direct on
0800 917 1534
or complete the form below.
Access reassuring protection coverage and travel assistance services to support business travellers.
Cash access is available on the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus, subject to application and approval.
Professional and dedicated customer support is always just a phone call away to assist with billing enquires, replacement Card requests, or access to a Card benefit or service.
With Global Assist® Service Hotline you’re not on your own during international business trips. In case of an emergency while travelling outside the UK, we provide 24/7 phone service that puts you in contact with English speaking medical or legal assistance experts.
Companies benefit from great rewards with the British Airways On Business programme. With the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus, your company can receive 50% more On Business Points4. Plus, your company can earn an additional 2,500 Points per Card per year when the total annual spend charged to each Card exceeds £25,0005. On Business Points can be redeemed towards reward flights, flight upgrades and hotel accommodation (Terms, taxes and carrier charges apply)6. There are no blackout dates, which means there are no restrictions on when they can be used.
With Executive Club membership, British Airways' frequent flyer programme, Cardmembers earn 1.5 Avios for virtually every full £1 spent and charged to the Card and 3 Avios for virtually every £1 spent with British Airways and charged to the Card8. Avios can be redeemed for reward flights and reward flight upgrades, hotel accommodation and car hire6. (Terms, taxes and carrier charges apply)
Manage Your Card Account is a free online management tool that enables Cardmembers to access their American Express accounts anytime, anywhere Internet access is available. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently:
The American Express Mobile app allows Cardmembers to easily and conveniently:
This complimentary and easily implemented feature of Manage Your Card Account gives members a way of completing expense reports - helping to save time, money and reduce errors. Cardmembers can:
American Express @ Work Programme Management is a self-service tool that allows Programme Administrators to easily perform day-to-day account maintenance, such as:
We offer a variety of billing choices and ten billing cycles to accommodate your payroll periods and reimbursement arrangements.
You can select the level of liability for your Corporate Cardmembers and establish accountability for payment of charges.
View More Corporate Cards
Terms and Conditions
1. Business Travel Protection: Terms and conditions apply. Please see the Insurance Terms and Conditions for full details. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply
2. Travel Services Locations:All Services are subject to local laws and cash availability. Not All Services are available at all locations.
3. On Business Points are earned on all British Airways fares including franchisees but excluding codeshare partners and oneworld® alliances. Find out more on the On Business programme on ba.com/onbusiness.
4. Companies participating in the British Airways American Express Corporate Card programme receive 50% more On Business Points than those solely participating in the On Business programme.
5. 2,500 On Business Points are enough to redeem one economy return UK Domestic flight (Intra UK & Ireland routes). British Airways On Business Terms and Conditions apply to On Business Points redemptions and detailed information can be found at www.britishairways.com/travel/on-business-terms-conditions or by calling 0844 493 0748.
6. Reward flights and flight upgrades on British Airways only and subject to applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges.
7. British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions apply to Avios redemptions and detailed information can be found at britishairways.com/travel/ec-terms-and-conditions or by calling 0844 49 307 47.
8. Avios will not accrue in respect of any Cash Withdrawal, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases, Foreign Exchange Transactions or fees. Avios will accrue in respect of spending in each month provided your account is not more than 60 days overdue for payment. Avios will not accrue in respect of amounts which are subsequently reaccredited to your account because of refunds.
Please provide your contact information and a business representative will call you to discuss a solution that suits your company’s needs. Or, call 0800 917 1534 for immediate assistance.
Please be aware that we cannot accept servicing requests through this form.
For servicing support, please
call 0800 917 8031.
We will not disclose personal data with the American Express group of companies worldwide or third parties for marketing purposes without your permission. For more information on how we protect your privacy and use your information, please read our privacy statement.
Thank you for your interest in American Express.
Copyright © 2015 American Express Company