Business Travel Account
The Business Travel Account is a simple, effective and a free solution to manage your corporate travel costs.
- Combines your corporate travel expenses into one, centrally billed account.
- Enhanced visibility gives you maximum control over expenses and helps save time and money.
How it works
Exercise total control on travel spending
Use our business travel solutions to save money
- Improve cash flow - up to 55 calendar days' interest-free extended credit
- Complimentary business travel accident, baggage and possessions insurance cover*
- Make life easier for your travellers with American Express Global Assist Service
- Save on your travel budget by using Corporate Savings Plus* to find participating offers
- Consolidate virtually all your company travel expenditure - one account, one bill
- Benefit from centralised approval and payment
- Monitor corporate travel expenses easily and effectively
- Ensure preferred supplier and corporate travel management compliance
- End processing of multiple invoices - handle one consolidated statement, complete with detailed transaction data
- Implement simply and quickly - we work with your travel management company to fast-track introduction of the process
* American Express Services Europe Limited (“AESEL”) makes various benefits available to users of AESEL Corporate products or services which derive from contracts which AESEL has made with third parties. AESEL is free to amend, extend or terminate these benefits at its sole discretion. These benefits do not form part of AESEL’s contract with you but AESEL will provide reasonable notice to you or your company of any changes to the available benefits which may be to your detriment. One of the benefits currently available is the benefit of contracts of insurance held by AESEL with certain insurers. You will lose these benefits if you cease to be a user of AESEL Corporate products or services . Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Details can be found on the American Express website.
American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales with Number 1833139. American Express Services Europe Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 415532) for the provision of payment services. For insurance mediation activities only, American Express Services Europe Limited is an Appointed Representative of American Express Insurance Services Europe Limited (reference number 311684) who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details can be found on the Financial Services Register.