Green Corporate Card Billing and Payment
We offer a variety of billing choices, settlement types and liability options to establish accountability for Card charges:
We can set up individual billing accounts for your Cardmembers. They will receive a monthly statement detailing previous period charges.
Choose from two settlement types:
Cardmembers can settle their bills by paying American Express direct.
You can streamline your payment process by settling all of your Cardmembers' bills with a single company payment for all authorised charges. Members can pay us direct for any unauthorised or personal charges
- to consolidate expenses charged to individual Cards
- as a standard payment vehicle for specific expense categories
- as a bulk reporting facility in conjunction with the individual payment option
Flexible billing cycles
Your company comes first. We offer a range of ten billing cycles to make it easy for you to incorporate payment schedules into your payroll periods and reimbursement arrangements.
A variety of payment methods
Bills can be settled by direct debit or bank transfer
A variety of liability options
- Individual - the individual is liable for all charges incurred on the Card issued to them
- Joint and Several - the individual and your Company are liable individually as well as jointly for all charges incurred on the Card issued to them
- Company - your company is liable for all charges incurred on the Card issued to the individual