From benefits for frequent travellers to great services for executives, American Express® Corporate Card Programmes offer a range of features and tools to suit your business needs. Terms apply. To discuss custom Card programmes with a business representative, call 0800 917 1534 Mon–Fri, 9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm.
To compare up to three Cards, select Compare and then check the boxes to the right
Flexible and highly safe payment method for virtually all business expenses
Convenience and security for frequent business travellers
Excellent services and exclusive benefits at home or during business travel
Earn savings for your company and rewards for your employees
Greater savings and rewards for frequent British Airways business travellers
Talk to a business representative about payment solutions that could help your company achieve its goals.
Call 0800 917 1534
Terms and Conditions:
1. On Business Points: Companies participating in the British Airways American Express Corporate Card programme receive 50% more On Business Points than those solely participating in the On Business Programme. On Business Points are earned on all British Airways fares including franchisees but excluding codeshare partners and oneworld™ alliances. Terms and conditions apply.
2. 2,500 Additional On Business Points: Companies will receive 2,500 On Business Points per British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus Cardmember who achieves a spend threshold of £25,000 on the Card within a 12-month period commencing on the Card issue date or an anniversary of the Card issue date.
3. Avios: For the British Airways American Express Corporate Card, you will be awarded 1 British Airways Mile for every £1 of eligible spend on the Card. For the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus, you will be awarded 1.5 British Airways Miles for every £1 of eligible spend on the Card and 3 British Airways Miles when you spend direct with British Airways.
4. Business Travel Insurance: Terms and conditions apply. Please see the Insurance Terms and Conditions for full details. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
5. Express Cash: Requires company participation and Cardmember enrolment. Subject to terms and conditions. Please note that Express Cash application is subject to approval and activation. Cash access is granted subject to and governed by the terms of the agreement between American Express and your Company and may be withdrawn at your Company’s request at any time.
6. Lounge Access on American Express Corporate Platinum Card: Complimentary access to over 700 Priority Pass lounges. Terms and conditions apply.
7. Global Assist Hotline: You must arrange all medical and visitor transportation. As the Global Assist Hotline is an assistance service, we cannot reimburse you for expenses you incur on your own. Please refer to the Global Assist Summary of Coverage for additional details and restrictions.
8. Lounge Access on American Express Corporate Gold: Cardmember enrolment required. Use the enrolment form provided with your welcome communication to sign up for LOUNGE CLUB™ membership. The first two visits per LOUNGE CLUB™ membership year at participating lounges are complimentary for members. Cardmembers can either take a guest and visit once or go on their own and visit twice. A payable fee of £15 per visit applies after that and will be charged to your designated American Express Corporate Gold Card. LOUNGE CLUB™ terms and conditions apply. For complete conditions of use please
A problem occurred sending your message. Please try again later.
Does your company have an American Express® Corporate Card and/or Payment Program?
As an existing Corporate Card Customer, you can perform many functions online, or speak to us directly by calling one of the numbers below.
If your company has an American Express Corporate Card program and you need a Corporate Card, please contact your company's Programme Administrator.
Access your account to:
Not registered? Create a new online account.
For additional help, please call American Express Corporate Card Customer Service team at 0800 917 8031
For Corporate Cardmembers, our world-class service is just a phone call away. Contact us for assistance with lost or stolen cards, billing enquiries, change of address, travelling emergencies and other services. Be sure to have your Card details in hand when you call.
Learn more about Cardmembers tools and resources
Access American Express @ Work Program Management to:
Not yet registered? Please contact the Programme Administrator servicing team at 0800 917 8230
Monday to Thursday - 08.00 to 17.30, Friday 08.00 to 17.00
Call for Corporate Card account queries. This helpline is not available to Cardmembers, and Programme Administrators must be registered with American Express to access it. Make sure you have your company account number (MCA) in hand when calling.
Learn more about Programme Administrator tools and resources
Please enter your business contact information below and we will call you back within 48 hours or call 0800 021 3053 (9am - 5pm Monday - Friday).
For all Cardmember account queries, please call 0800 917 8031
American Express will use this information only for the explicit purpose of providing you with more information on American Express Global Corporate Payment Solutions.
An American Express Representative will contact you within 48 hours to assess your expense management needs and begin to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 0800 021 3053
Copyright © 2016 American Express Company