1. Boingo: Terms and conditions apply. Visit boingo.com/americanexpress to view full terms
2. Business Travel Insurance: American Express Services Europe Limited (“AESEL”) makes various benefits available to users of AESEL Corporate products or services which derive from contracts which AESEL has made with third parties. AESEL is free to amend, extend or terminate these benefits at its sole discretion. These benefits do not form part of AESEL’s contract with you, but AESEL will provide reasonable notice to you or your company of any changes to the available benefits which may be to your detriment. One of the benefits currently available is the benefit of contracts of insurance held by AESEL with certain insurers. You will lose these benefits if you cease to be a user of AESEL Corporate products or services. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales with Number 1833139. American Express Services Europe Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 415532) for the provision of payment services. For insurance mediation activities only, American Express Services Europe Limited is an Appointed Representative of American Express Insurance Services Europe Limited (reference number 311684) who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details can be found on the Financial Services Register.
3. Travel Services Locations: All services are subject to local laws and cash availability. Not all services are available at all locations.
4. Savings at Work ("SAW") programme: Pursuant to the SAW programme, eligible, active, corporate customers of American Express can access pre-negotiated discounts on qualifying purchases made with the American Express Corporate Card at participating SAW Merchants. All offers are promoted by the Merchant, not American Express. Merchant's terms and conditions apply. See http://business.americanexpress.com/uk/savingsatwork for full details.
5. Membership Rewards Programme: Enrollment required. Annual programme fee to enroll a Green or Gold Corporate Card is £30 + VAT. No enrolment fee applies to Platinum Corporate Card. Co-branded Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment. Participating Membership Rewards partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the Membership Rewards programme. Membership Rewards points are not earned on Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, American Express Travellers’ Cheques purchases, Foreign Exchange transactions, interest, any spending in excess of your credit limit, charges for returned payments, late payment or referral changers and American Express Credit Card finance charges.