1. Fast Track Access: Platinum Corporate Cardmember needs to present a Corporate Platinum Priority voucher to gain entry to Fast Track access at participating terminals in Heathrow Airport. Each Platinum Corporate Cardmember is entitled to up to five vouchers. For full terms and conditions please refer to the voucher.
2. Boingo: Terms and conditions apply. Visit boingo.com/americanexpress to view full terms.
3. Concierge services: There is typically no cost to you for the efforts Concierge consultants perform on your behalf, although you are responsible for any purchases and/or shipping charges you authorize.
4. Zero Commission: To qualify for 0% commission, you must show your American Express Corporate Platinum Card along with a government-issued I.D. in the same name at time of currency exchange. There is no minimum amount to receive the 0% commission offering. Offer subject to availability of currencies. Not available in conjunction with any other offer including Buy Back Guarantee. Offer only available in American Express Bureaux de Change locations.
5. Business Travel Insurance: The definition of ‘preferential fare’ varies by carrier based upon fare basis, booking class, qualifying flight numbers, and routes.
American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales with Number 1833139. American Express Services Europe Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 415532) for the provision of payment services. For insurance mediation activities only, American Express Services Europe Limited is an Appointed Representative of American Express Insurance Services Europe Limited (reference number 311684) who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details can be found on the Financial Services Register.
Terms and conditions apply. Please click here for full details. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
6. Travel Services Locations: All Services are subject to local laws and cash availability. Not All Services are available at all locations.
7. Savings at Work ("SAW") programme: Pursuant to the SAW programme, eligible, active, corporate customers of American Express can access pre-negotiated discounts on qualifying purchases made with the American Express Corporate Card at participating SAW Merchants. All offers are promoted by the Merchant, not American Express. Merchant's terms and conditions apply. See http://business.americanexpress.com/uk/savingsatwork for full details.
8. Membership Rewards Programme: Enrolment required. Annual programme fee to enrol a Green or Gold Corporate Card is £30 + VAT. No enrolment fee applies to Platinum Corporate Card. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrolment. Participating Membership Rewards partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the Membership Rewards programme.