The American Express Corporate Gold Card equips frequent business travellers with essential tools to manage their travel and entertainment expenses, while providing peace of mind with travel protection. The Gold Corporate Card annual fee is £100.
Call direct on
0800 917 1534
or complete the form below.
Cardmembers receive complimentary membership of LOUNGE CLUB™ with access to 350 VIP lounges worldwide and two complimentary visits per year, with further visits subject to a fee of £15 per person, charged to a designated American Express Corporate Gold Card.
It doesn't matter where business takes you, our Concierge service offers 24/7 access to a team of multilingual lifestyle managers ready to help make your life easier by responding to your business and entertainment needs, such as:
Cash access is available on the Gold Corporate Card, subject to application and approval.
Enjoy unlimited2 Wi-Fi access at more than 1 million Boingo hotspots worldwide, including BT Wi-Fi Hotspots, with the Boingo American Express Preferred Plan.
Access reassuring protection coverage and travel assistance services to support business travellers.
Keep your business moving. Add an eligible American Express Corporate Card to Apple Pay to make payments on the go with a compatible Apple device at merchants which accept American Express contactless payments. It’s simple to set up, and Cardmembers will still benefit from the same trusted service and support.
Professional and dedicated customer support is always just a phone call away to assist with billing enquires, replacement Card requests, or access to a Card benefit or service.
With Global Assist® Service Hotline, you’re not on your own during international business trips. In case of an emergency while travelling outside the UK, we provide 24/7 phone service that puts you in contact with English-speaking medical or legal assistance experts anytime you need it.
The American Express Savings @ Work5 programme offers companies discounts on a wide range of goods and services from top brand partners when you use the Corporate Card for qualifying business expenses. Categories for savings include:
The Membership Rewards®6 programme rewards you for spending on essential business expenses, such as flights, hotels, taxis, entertainment, office supplies and telecoms. Employees earn 1 point for virtually every full £1 spent and charged to the Card. Membership Rewards points can then be redeemed for anything within our extensive range of practical and aspirational goods and services rewards. Programme enrolment is required. Annual programme fee to enrol a Corporate Gold Card is £30 + VAT.
Visit Membership Rewards Website
Get Full Programme Details
Manage Your Card Account is a complimentary online management tool that enables Cardmembers to access their American Express accounts anytime, anywhere Internet access is available. With Manage Your Card Account, Cardmembers are able to conveniently:
The American Express Mobile app allows Cardmembers to easily and conveniently:
This complimentary interactive tool within Manage Your Card Account gives Cardmembers a simple and effective way of completing expense reports online – helping to save time and reducing the opportunity for errors. Cardmembers can:
American Express @ Work Programme Management is a self-service tool that allows Programme Administrators to perform day-to-day account maintenance, such as:
We offer a variety of billing choices and ten billing cycles to accommodate your payroll periods and reimbursement arrangements.
You can select the level of liability for your Corporate Cardmembers and establish accountability for payment of charges.
View More Corporate Cards
Terms and Conditions
1. Cardmembers enjoy complimentary membership of LOUNGE CLUB™, no matter what airline or class of travel they are flying with. Membership includes access to over 350 VIP lounges globally with two complimentary visits per year, after that a lounge entry fee £15 per person per visit applies. Cardmember enrolment required.
2. Boingo: Terms and conditions apply. Visit boingo.com/americanexpress to view full terms
3. Business Travel Protection: Terms and conditions apply. Please see the Insurance Terms and Conditions for full details. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply
4. Travel Services Locations: All services are subject to local laws and cash availability. Not all services are available at all locations.
6. Membership Rewards Programme: Enrolment required. Annual programme fee to enrol a Green or Gold Corporate Card is £30 + VAT. No enrolment fee applies to Corporate Platinum Card. Co-branded Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrolment. Participating Membership Rewards partners, available rewards, and point levels are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the Membership Rewards programme. Membership Rewards points are not earned on Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, American Express Travellers’ Cheques purchases, Foreign Exchange transactions, interest, any spending in excess of your credit limit, charges for returned payments, late payment or referral changers and American Express Credit Card finance charges.
A problem occurred sending your message. Please try again later.
Does your company have an American Express® Corporate Card and/or Payment Program?
As an existing Corporate Card Customer, you can perform many functions online, or speak to us directly by calling one of the numbers below.
If your company has an American Express Corporate Card program and you need a Corporate Card, please contact your company's Programme Administrator.
Access your account to:
Not registered? Create a new online account.
For additional help, please call American Express Corporate Card Customer Service team at 0800 917 8031
For Corporate Cardmembers, our world-class service is just a phone call away. Contact us for assistance with lost or stolen cards, billing enquiries, change of address, travelling emergencies and other services. Be sure to have your Card details in hand when you call.
Learn more about Cardmembers tools and resources
Access American Express @ Work Program Management to:
Not yet registered? Please contact the Programme Administrator servicing team at 0800 917 8230
Monday to Thursday - 08.00 to 17.30, Friday 08.00 to 17.00
Call for Corporate Card account queries. This helpline is not available to Cardmembers, and Programme Administrators must be registered with American Express to access it. Make sure you have your company account number (MCA) in hand when calling.
Learn more about Programme Administrator tools and resources
Please enter your business contact information below and we will call you back within 48 hours or call 0800 021 3053 (9am - 5pm Monday - Friday).
For all Cardmember account queries, please call 0800 917 8031
American Express will use this information only for the explicit purpose of providing you with more information on American Express Global Corporate Payment Solutions.
An American Express Representative will contact you within 48 hours to assess your expense management needs and begin to determine the best solution for your company.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call us at 0800 021 3053
Copyright © 2016 American Express Company