Remember that you don’t have to actually sell our Global Corporate Payments program. We only ask you to identify clients or business contacts who can benefit from our products, and then warmly refer them to us. Our sales team will then follow up with your contact and do the rest.
You'll have more success, however, if you know how to (1) start the conversation; and
(2) talk to clients about American Express and can articulate all the benefits of
our customized commercial card solutions.
- How do you currently manage expenses at your company?
- What challenges or issues do you have with your current expense management solution?
- Are your employees using their personal cards for business expenses?
The multiple benefits include:
- Manage corporate spend more effectively
- Save time through streamlining accounting processes
- Daily reporting with powerful expense reconciliation tools
- Easy, online management of the Card program through a single portal
- Save money with suppliers through discount programs
- Save processing costs
- Offset expenses with rewards, discounts, and offers
- Hard dollar savings through pre-negotiated rebates with industry-leading suppliers
- *Rebates with the American Express
- *Data that can help clients negotiate better deals with suppliers
- Provide employees with convenient tools and peace of mind
- Track and manage employee spending
- World-class Membership Rewards® program1
- *Gold Cards and Platinum Cards® for key executives
- Excellent Customer Service and dispute resolution processes
- Consolidate global expenses
- Prepare for future multinational growth
- Maximize spending power and cash flow
- Card acceptance at millions of merchants and all major airlines, hotels and car
- Global Assist® Hotline6 provides local emergency services around the globe when you are
more than 100 miles away from home
* Applies to Global Corporate Payments referrals only
1Annual program fee to enroll only a Corporate Card is $75. As of October 1, 2012 the annual fee to enroll a Corporate Card will be $90. The annual fee to enroll a Global Dollar Card Corporate Card is $75. The Membership Rewards program fee is waived for Corporate Platinum Card members. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment. Participating Membership Rewards partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice. Eligibility is based upon company's participation in the Membership Rewards program. Terms and conditions of the Membership Rewards First program apply and are available at membershiprewards.com/terms.